AdmiralJCJF

Aristeia!

703 posts in this topic

I got mine, regular version, yesterday at Miniature Market (USA). They had them by Friday, appears they sold out on the regular version of the game on Saturday. Still have plenty of Collector's Limited Edition, the last time I checked. 

Pretty happy with the content. Four of the eight miniatures require some slight hot water bending or better attachment to base (angled strangely). Some models were easier to remove from base than others while keeping the base fairly undamaged (Vice Dril and hobby knife)

I saw some boxes in my LGS today so, at least in Spain, it's out.

Also in Spain, our FLGS just got the Collector's boxes, no idea if they also got regular ones, forgot to ask. Quite impressed by the quality of the regular ones, have also seen the issue with the bent parts to fix with hot water parts but that's no more of a real problem than some flash or mold lines on minis, specially since it was very few that had it. Will paint the metal ones at the very least, won't promise anything about the plastic ones yet. Of course since i just got it and will have a few busy next couple of weeks or so ahead can't say anything about the game itself yet.