Eciu

I had this game....

14 posts in this topic

So, I've just lost a game due to fact that enemy rolled 6 crits during his first ARO turn killing: Joan Lt (ate 3 crits), Magister Knight ML (link leader, ate 2 crits). There was just another random crit on some other dude.

Do you know any good beverages available internationally ?;P 

Tap water. With any luck it might kill you before you feel it.

Spoiler

also, git gud

I find that vodka is a good international drink. Terrific stesight or with fruit juuces and a lemon-lime soda, like Sprite.

Then again, I am the forum's residential Kazak player, so I might be biased :P

4 hours ago, Pride of Rodina said:

Then again, I am the forum's residential Kazak player, so I might be biased :P

LOL, just a little bit I think! Do the Kazak's still drink vodka though?

28 minutes ago, Yvain said:

LOL, just a little bit I think! Do the Kazak's still drink vodka though?

Pfffff! Of course we do! It's in our fluff even...well, maybe not explicity. However, I imagine that's what all of those Spetsnaz drink during their celebrations and we used to always joke that Veterans have NWI because they kept a flask of vodka on hand. I mean, is it real potato vodka though? Probably not, but it's vodka ;) 

Vodka can be distilled from anything. Which is why you find citrus vodka, apple vodka, grape vodka, grain vodka... I'm sure that the Kazaks either made do with something that was brought with them in seed form on the colony mission, or adapted some native flora for it.

I just use beer.
Enough of them and you stop caring about the "critlers" in your local meta.

9 hours ago, Pride of Rodina said:

Pfffff! Of course we do! It's in our fluff even...well, maybe not explicity. However, I imagine that's what all of those Spetsnaz drink during their celebrations and we used to always joke that Veterans have NWI because they kept a flask of vodka on hand. I mean, is it real potato vodka though? Probably not, but it's vodka ;) 

can confirm tovarish

8 hours ago, Sgt. Rock said:

Vodka can be distilled from anything. Which is why you find citrus vodka, apple vodka, grape vodka, grain vodka... I'm sure that the Kazaks either made do with something that was brought with them in seed form on the colony mission, or adapted some native flora for it.

I like this guy here

babushka once said:

"if life gives you potato, make vodka

if life gives you trouble shoot em! and then drink "

Mate I've won prizes at about 3 tournaments in a row for being most critted player so I feel your pain. Where are you based? We should go drinking together get angry and burn our enemies d20s!

7 hours ago, Phototoxin said:

Mate I've won prizes at about 3 tournaments in a row for being most critted player so I feel your pain. Where are you based? We should go drinking together get angry and burn our enemies d20s!

As central europe as you can get ;P

On 5/5/2017 at 9:01 PM, Sgt. Rock said:

Antipode vodka.

Bullet Vodka?

Teseum vodka make Kazak stronk.

Not sure if this is available internationally, but it's a nice stiff drink, rough at first and it'll make your throat burn, but quite pleasurable after a few swallows.

398413811_84a13d760e.jpg%3Fv=0?h=_Ivx3p3