bandua

New prepainted terrain. Preview.

6 posts in this topic

New prepainted and ready for battle terrain coming this week!

As some of you may know we were developing a new type of Q-Building, with a different shape, but the same principles, having 3 buildings in one, and very easy to pick up. You can stack them all together or use them separetely, also with this new form and a MUCH BIGGER size, it will allow a few more configurations.

A new element is spotted here too... Prepainted RADAR!

Stay tunned!

promo2.jpg

These look good.  But do the bridges that worked for the Alpha unpainted work with the newly prepainted?

On 9/7/2017 at 11:48 PM, Douge said:

These look good.  But do the bridges that worked for the Alpha unpainted work with the newly prepainted?

You will need to adapt them, because the walls on the buildings now are double because of the prepainted... So you will need to enlarge the slot were the walls fit.

Anyways, we are going to release more types of bridges on prepainted range so stay tuned! :)

Any news on those new bridges?

I'd like to replace my older terrain with your new buildings, but I like the interesting layouts you can get with raised walkways etc. so I'm holding back for that.

Not yet, sorry! We are on another project right now, but it will be the first thing when we go back to Infinity stuff :)

This is great news, the lack / incompatibility of the existing bridges is what's keeping our group holding back as well - looking forward to what you have in store for us!