Nusphigor

Panoceania in the upcoming global campaign

18 posts in this topic

Hi all!

I just found out that there is going to be a new global campaign with a code name wotan and i went straight into here to find more about it since i enjoyed a lot the last one (in fact, i just created my user on the forums. That is how excited i am about it xD).

But the only thread i found about it is from Yu Jing (may god curse those thrice damned heretics!), so i wanted to ask you guys:

what do you think of the new campaign?

How can we coordinate ourselves in order to have a better performace than the last year?

Cheers!

Sorry lads. This time im throwing down for the barbarians.

Though if that lot doesnt appreciate me like you guys ill be back quick smart 

Im torn between my loyalties to my knights and lending a hand to the under represented boys over at the CA.

I'll be PanOing for Wotan.

I think I'm going to like bolts for this campaign. If I get enough knights painted though, all bets are off.

I'm in and will be running NCA again, and some Vanilla PanOceania.

ALEPH support forces may also put in an appearance.

There's two large groups forming in the US community, for the Nomads and Combined Army and Ariadna have been organising for over a month now.

From the stats it's clear that Haqqislam will be the 4th "big player" this time 'round, they have REALLY benefitted in terms of numbers from Red Veil.

Assuming that there are similar liaison roles with BoW again, I'd be happy to perform that service for the community again.

I'm in with vanilla, if I get any time during my exams. Anyone know how long the campaign will be?

As much as I like my new Haqq, I could never betray the glorious Hyperpower during a time like this!

Poslano z mojega ONE A2003 z uporabo Tapatalk

I'll be back as PanO, probably going Vanilla/NCA again. 

I will be joining the hyperpower this time with my Panoceania Colonial Marines (aka shock army).  Looking forward to working with you gentlemen, especially you Barakiel.

Are we allowed to play multiple factions in this campaign?  Because I have both a Santiago boarding team and a Rasail boarding team who will want to do some boarding.

On 5/18/2017 at 10:48 PM, Nusphigor said:

what do you think of the new campaign?

40 minutes ago, Keyrott said:

Fun fact , christianity seems to have possession of jerusalem in the infinity universe by all accounts

5 hours ago, Skoll said:

Fun fact , christianity seems to have possession of jerusalem in the infinity universe by all accounts

Well I find that (if I'm not mistaken) that Jews emigrated to Haqq (arabian?) planet ?;P

Currently i have no rems, only guys. So would you guys suggest to go with one sectorial army (military orders) or with a vainilla one having that in mind?

On 21/05/2017 at 7:31 PM, Eciu said:

Well I find that (if I'm not mistaken) that Jews emigrated to Haqq (arabian?) planet ?;P

Well, they aren't exclusively islamic, if that's what you mean.  They accepted (and still do) members of the OTHER Abrahamic faiths along for the ride as well - you didn't have to convert (you just pay an extra levy* if you didn't/don't ).  There are probably some hardliners of each sect back on planet dirt, mucking about in the glasslands.

Does this make the non-islamics the Levy-tes now?

37 minutes ago, chromedog said:

Well, they aren't exclusively islamic, if that's what you mean.  They accepted (and still do) members of the OTHER Abrahamic faiths along for the ride as well - you didn't have to convert (you just pay an extra levy* if you didn't/don't ).  There are probably some hardliners of each sect back on planet dirt, mucking about in the glasslands.

I just found it funny seing current world situation that they would voluneerly emigrate to planet full of arabs ;)

2 hours ago, Eciu said:

I just found it funny seing current world situation that they would voluneerly emigrate to planet full of arabs ;)

There are iranians and turks there too.

That still isnt a nice welcome. On the good side, I dont think jews have an axe to grind with the kirguiz people, so at least that's  something.