Alexb83

WOTAN

15 posts in this topic

Are we being at all organised this time around with the global campaign? The ALEPH effort in Flamestrike was pretty ad hoc and we suffered from small numbers of players and high reject rate of our battle reports.

Unfortunately I can't even play until I return home in late June however I do plan to play ALEPH.

I hope so. Wouldn't want to fly this OP solo without the coordinations of the whole faction. Let's hope some hierarchy forms from the leaders from Flamestrike and get to bashing CA skulls.

Wel you won't be the only one playing for the Aleph in the campaign.  I think here would be a great place to coordinate the attacks.

There is also a forum integrated on wotan's website. People are already coordinating for a combined attack against the nomad spaceship.

Hah, if only it would let me register. My every attempt gets bounced as 'spam'.

It would be great to combine our efforts rather than single strikes in locations where is no point of doing that.

@Alexb83 I had no problem with register on Woltan site. Try to register with different mail, and if that doesn't work contact them.

Consider adding to Your first post some simple army recruitment poster ;) "Join and fight for Aleph".

FFKbjn3.jpg

regards

K

It didn't seem to like me reusing my username from operation Flamestrike, is all

Do You try to login using the same login and password as You used in O:Flamestrike? Maybe Woltan is using same data base.

23 minutes ago, Beasts of War - Warren said:

Drop an email to the support team here mate and we'll get you sorted: https://wotan.warconsole.com/help-how-to

It's no problem Warren, I just used my forum handle. it still gave me the Flamestrike veteran ticket

Please remember to direct all you Strikezone Wotan discussion to the relevant fubforum

A friendly reminder no in character discussion is allowed outside that sub forum.

Thanks for your understanding

Have a good and glorious fight!

Please remember to check the Aleph briefing room in the Wotan console.

We are seriously lacking coordination and it is showing.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

After 8 matches with PanO, I decided to bring my contribute also to ALEPH ;)

My Phalanx is ready !

On 25/6/2017 at 9:58 AM, Manfred_VR said:

After 8 matches with PanO, I decided to bring my contribute also to ALEPH ;)

My Phalanx is ready !

For the O-12, and for the humanity

Still needing a few things for this. Please check my other post for detaild

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk