Melchior

Battreps links

148 posts in this topic

NCA Response Team Alaris continues to make progress in their offensive on board the Raxora, proceeding from the bridgehead and into the interior of the vessel:

Admiral JCJF VS Ethan McGinn 1499831734

Admiral JCJF VS Ethan McGinn 1499831837

Meanwhile NCA Response Team Baast is making good progress aboard the EXO Orbase, likewise proceeding from their initial holding positions and advancing into enemy held territory:

Admiral JCJF VS Combined Critten 1500517971

Admiral JCJF VS Combined Critten 1500518060

Both forces expect to continue their offensive operations over the coming days, with Alaris ultimately targeting the Secondary Fire Control and Secondary Life Support, as well as the Drive Systems of the Raxora. Baast will maintain their advance until the Ariadnans have been fully expelled from the Orbase, and are advancing towards the security control centres and medical bays.

My last batrep for Wotan.

Their Last Stand

Thank you all for reading them.  They were a blast to make and a work of love for the game and this community.

Relief operation on Exo Orbase.

NCA Strike Team Alaris responded to the Response Team Baast emergency hail and moved back from the Secondary Fire Control and Secondary Life Support stations. Withdrawal from the Raxora was surprisingly straightforward, with the bulk of the ship firmly in PanOceanian hands. Transfer to the Exo Orbase was executed swiftly aboard the POS Darwin.

The Strike Team fought through resistance, primarily from mercenary forces, to the Orbase Command Centre. Breaking through the initial resistance we found Response Team Baast besieged within the Control Center by a force of Nomad mercenaries and NCA Strike Team Alaris engaged them in order to break through. Our Swiss Guard Fire Support Officer cut through the enemy and opened a breach to allow relief.

Exo-10-a.jpg

https://wotan.warconsole.com/battles/admiral-jcjf-vs-blair-renwick-1500792309

https://wotan.warconsole.com/battles/admiral-jcjf-vs-blair-renwick-1500792535

* in the aftermath *

“Lieutenant Evans I presume?”
Lieutenant McGinn glanced around the Command and Control Center, noting that most of the troopers inside were still holding weapons despite the majority being seriously wounded.
“Indeed, and you must be Strike Team Alaris”. The tall man was still in uniform, although several plates from his Fusilier armour had been removed, clearly damaged in the firefight.
“Yes, I’m Lieutenant McGinn, but you can call me Ethan”, he proffered his hand to shake, while instructing his Geist to do the same with Lt Evans comlink.
“And I’m Edward”, Lt Evans accepted both handshakes, transferring his combat reports and supplemental data even as he pressed the flesh.
Ethan glanced outside, at the charred corridors and plazas surrounding the Command and Control Center “you and your team have done a job of work”.
A wry smile crept across Edward’s lips “yes… well… they would keep coming into our line of fire”.
The two Lieutenants stood together as PanOceanian troops moved around them, watching as the reinforcements prepared for whatever else would come.
Their duty was done.

My last 4 battle reports and the conclusion to my Jeanne d'Arc storyline are here, on the last day of Wotan!

tj5f9uT.jpg

and

YuMHRUk.jpg

0ReW7Iw.jpg

Thanks for reading, everybody!

4 hours ago, Darkilian said:

Those are awesome. Kudos for just throwing down on the paper Aleph terrain! What font do you use for these batrep images?

I'll tell you as soon as i get home and before i drop dead from sleep,  Lampyridae. :))

@Darkilian that report vs Garak, what terrain make is that? Some lovely stuff

It's over! time to take a breath

@Arahain_    It’s the Escape from Sector 9 Mega Bundle from Warmill.