Nazroth

I AM NOMAD - GIVEAWAY CAMPAIGN for Strikezone: Wotan

27 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Nazroth said:

Shating is caring

S Hating. Today's hatred is brought to you by the letter S!

Just now, Vaulsc said:

S Hating. Today's hatred is brought to you by the letter S!

hahaha, by the letter 'r' actually... I'm probably a little too exhausted :P Thanks for pointing this out :P

Sharting?

amazing offer nazroth! Great job! 

Sad you are on the wrong side of the balance! DEUS VULT! 

Super awesome community building here.

My name is Commander Lampyridae and this is my favourite thread in the Citadel.

2 hours ago, Lampyridae said:

My name is Commander Lampyridae and this is my favourite thread in the Citadel.

OOC: I see what you did there ;)

OOC: I totally approve of the Tomcat t-shirt. That Engineer gal is the hero that pulls our Nomad fat from the fire in many a game :)

Once again the mighty Micro Art Studio supports the Nomad Nation in the campaign efforts. They must count on some smuggling deals later on hyhy :)

ACHIEVEMENT FOUR ‘LA FORGA - NO TRESPASS’

_rP9Uff8Gaxgom2KKUrwG3GbMq8bhrgH1D6AuPyz4Ps1U-KP81-19mVDJ3-R3okS-zgQHpJGi83w-JYkktsRZvBnNclhUGu32lrYnc2n0al08NALQC40NK0NiUc8iIkFHZXUaEtl0c4uSG2lNp3mxnnPF61l7ApbdEJIFBmDaZa--9JSwjNsIcVOOibzEMOen-_aODlRvNdms0BPN-3D_xVLTd7GDa_PhaSMvE3LVTGYAucIss6VZOIC42Jl59OFAzVLInhEkfv6b2Gy7L-pH51l6WWLRxP6J4uLda1udhTZ-RFDp40_L4LPfhkjotF2aV6kLst2IMX6nX0KwDBl3HvW8tBvq7z1qGot8P3Q2APy7Xjuyz6H890KOT_cGr0evV3zbyUpVeqEFGaddxZERgwCjV20lYGDy7t0kvzZ10dyDz-MJ3fvLHAbKGVepIsflctGOZdN-h92wRP_mTR2axZcZY1DPE3lEh6P6LnncCj2vK44bWqRFyvSgGGO01ofTzVQq1nOyXZtY4jXd-i_3-SeUtLCedU5I8qg8cI3IqWt9zpJjj8blV1rWggIwGwUCIQGla4rWgxJZR705YgxnFax2QdnbK2MrGsAq8Ma7lrwYoETgD7r=w800-h600-no

One copy of Micro Art Studio’s WAREHOUSE will be awarded to a randomly selected Nomad Commander, from among those who fulfill these conditions:

• Commander obtained a win at La Forga Mobile Shipyard: Control Deck before Phase One ends,*

• Each Battle Report of a win at La Forga Mobile Shipyard: Control Deck is one entry in a raffle of the Micro Art Studio’s WAREHOUSE.*

*Points acquired must be reported with Battle Reports of medium-high quality, so at least 150 words, three pictures, two pdf. Army lists - all must be battle-related. All reports must be at least 7 stars.

Reward sponsored by Nomad Command and Micro Art Studio.

Holy molly! Awsome prize! WOW 

On 02/06/2017 at 0:37 PM, cazboab said:

Sharting?

This is when you go to fart, but carry through ...

Pre-cursor to "skidmark".

15 hours ago, chromedog said:

This is when you go to fart, but carry through ...

Pre-cursor to "skidmark".

Evolves to Squirtle

That’s a combination of turtle head poking out and shart.

Aaaand we have another one!

ACHIEVEMENT FIVE ‘FACE-TO-FACED’

I-AM-NOMAD-WOTAN-8.jpg

This extremely awesome La Forga Tokens set is a prize in a raffle. To participate - just follow our strategy and acquire points on assigned theaters with medium-good quality battle reports.

• Commander obtained at least 10 points at La Forga Mobile Shipyard theaters* = one entry into the raffle (each full 10 points)

• Commander obtained at least 10 points at Don Peyote Repurposed Freighter theater* = one entry into the raffle (each full 10 points)

(to show up later)

• Commander obtained at least 10 points at Wotan Commercial Legation theater* = one entry into the raffle (each full 10 points)

(to show up later)

*Points acquired must be reported with Battle Reports of medium-high quality, so at least 150 words, three pictures, two pdf. Army lists - all must be battle-related. All reports must be at least 7 stars.

Reward sponsored by Hydra.

@Nazroth I feel terrible because I don't have any Nomads to speak of let alone someone to play against. Maybe I should invest in some for the next time a Strikezone campaign comes around. Your prizes alone would make it worth the investment.

Would love to have you in the RED team brother ;)

1 minute ago, Nazroth said:

Would love to have you in the RED team brother ;)

I'll see if I can join in the future. Right now I'm busy trying to finish my blueberry babies before I move onto another faction.

Sure thing mate - unless Combined Army overruns the entire Human Sphere - we'll be there 4 U ;)

We have another sponsor! Bromads are now officially supported by Every Little War! XD

ACHIEVEMENT SIX ‘KEEP CALM AND #HODONG’

I-AM-NOMAD-WOTAN-9.jpg

Designed by Scarhandpainting and produced by Every Little War - two of these awesome Objective Containment Fields** (might be used as an Objective Room) will be raffled among all Nomad Generals under these conditions:
Commander obtained a win at Don Peyote Repurposed Freighter before Phase Two ends,*
Each Battle Report of a win at Don Peyote Repurposed Freighter is one entry in a raffle of the Every Little War Objective Containment Field.*

**The winners will get the Codes to order free Objective Containment Field from Every Little War. The winners will still have to cover shipment.

Reward sponsored by Every Little War.

Oh man, that thing is soooo cool. (Thanks for the link...!)

If someone didn;t knew that already - Every Little War is beyond awesome! that being said - we have another achievement, and this time it is:

ACHIEVEMENT SIX ‘THE UNSEEN #HODONG’

I-AM-NOMAD-WOTAN-10.jpg

Awesome set of Every Little War’s Nomads Silhouettes** will be raffled among all Nomad Generals under these conditions:

Commander obtained a win at Wotan Commercial Legation before Phase Three ends,*

Each Battle Report of a win at Wotan Commercial Legation is one entry in a raffle of the Every Little War Nomads Silhouettes.

**The winner will get the Code to order free Nomads Silhouettes from Every Little War. The winners will still have to cover shipment.

Reward sponsored by Every Little War.

Probably final Achievement, this time sponsored by an awesome After Hours Workshop!

ACHIEVEMENT SEVEN ‘SWITCHING RIDES’

I AM NOMAD WOTAN 11.jpg

Magnificent, pre-painted (Strikezone: Wotan Nomad style) scenery set from After Hours Workshop joins the rewards. It will be raffled among Nomad Commanders under these conditions :

Reward sponsored by After Hours Workshop.

there's also a major update to all active achievements. All in the first post upwards...

Hey there guys and galls (they should really come up with a word to encompass both right about now, like "G's" or something),
So - hello G's, I have digged through all the reports in the contested theaters of war, and came up with these numbers:

ACHIEVEMENT ONE ‘TEAM WILDCAT’     1 of 1    No one managed, the reward would be broken and 3 would go to the only player that acquired 50 points in contested theaters,
ACHIEVEMENT TWO ‘TRUST ME I’M A TOMCAT’     2 awaiting results    …AikasMX works on it now, would take some time,
ACHIEVEMENT THREE    no response from the sponsor... It is somehow understandable, still sad to see this one withdrawn,   
ACHIEVEMENT FOUR ‘LA FORGA - NO TRESPASS’    1 of 94 - 94 valid entries,
ACHIEVEMENT FIVE ‘FACE-TO-FACED’    1 of 9 - 9 valid entries,
ACHIEVEMENT SIX ‘KEEP CALM AND #HODONG’     2 of 68 - 68 valid entries,
ACHIEVEMENT SIX ‘THE UNSEEN #HODONG’     1 of 44 - 44 valid entries,
ACHIEVEMENT SEVEN ‘SWITCHING RIDES’     1 of 20    No one managed ...would randomly select winner from among last Bromads standing, who scored the points at Baijing,

So - a lot of goodie, goodie will drop into the hands of Bromads in the comming week or so. Still don;t know when would that happen, but stay tuned - it inevitably will happen.