Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bobman

System bug

6 posts in this topic

I keep having batrep text disappear. Very annoying bug. Spoiling experience today.

My whole report has vanished now. Photos, Videos, text uploaded. All gone. Not impressed.

Post to support, it has probably been set to a draft mode.

It will likely be there and support team will help you out :)

Thanks for your help

Im not shure if I'm having a bug or if I'm just stupid.

I would like to make my first battle report. Yeserday I linked it with my opponent and filled all notes in but I forget to press, that it should be public. If I try this today - he says that severall notes are missing, but I can't reinsert them because the buttons and fields are frozen. I can just type in the title... rest dont works.

Any advice?

rep.png

On 15/06/2017 at 9:48 AM, Arlic said:

Im not shure if I'm having a bug or if I'm just stupid.

I would like to make my first battle report. Yeserday I linked it with my opponent and filled all notes in but I forget to press, that it should be public. If I try this today - he says that severall notes are missing, but I can't reinsert them because the buttons and fields are frozen. I can just type in the title... rest dont works.

Any advice?

Hey Arlic, once linked, some fields (those you're having trouble with) are no longer editable. As a safety, you should always link last, once you're sure everything in your report is there. Since you can link once the report is public, it's really better to keep linking as the last step in your report.

So your best solution is to contact BoW support. They're very helpful (or so I've heard). Sorry I couldn't help any further.