Yasashii Fuyu

Master of Complete Abundance (Yu Jing Motivation Contest with Prizes!)

11 posts in this topic

"Prices"

2 hours ago, Rin said:

"Prices"

Hush...you saw nothing...definitely not a austrian writing in a foreign language....;-P

Kudos @Yasashii Fuyu glad to see you from the bright side.

You guys keep that ship running for us. Might have a use for a Yu-Jing frigate... look what was achieved with Don Peyote - a Panoceania freighter. Imagine the marvels we could bestow upon a real deal Yu-Jing military vessel.

18 minutes ago, Nazroth said:

Kudos @Yasashii Fuyu glad to see you from the bright side.

You guys keep that ship running for us. Might have a use for a Yu-Jing frigate... look what was achieved with Don Peyote - a Panoceania freighter. Imagine the marvels we could bestow upon a real deal Yu-Jing military vessel.

[Sorry, I know no IC should be written here, but still.... IC] I know! All the possibilities, the wonders that could be achieved with such a magnificent vessel...the prospect must be stunning for a Nomad commander used to flying in a rust bucket propelled by last nights bean dinner from the can....

[OOC]: Thanks Nazroth. 

Fellow Yu Jing Commanders!

With Phase 2 of Strikezone Wotan around the corner I would like to remind you all that our lovely little contest is still going on!

Keep up the good work commanders! It's all about having fun and producing awesome stories!

Those are some lovely prizes. Good luck, may the best servant of the Emperor win!

On 2017/06/04 at 1:51 PM, Yasashii Fuyu said:

Hush...you saw nothing...definitely not a austrian writing in a foreign language....;-P

Ha, it's my experience that Germans and Austrians speak better English than the English!

ObviouslyDexter reporting in, I don't have a ton of time to play but I'll try and do the Emperor proud! 2-0 so far =D

Nice job commander! Keep up the good work! :-)