Yasashii Fuyu

WINNERS DRAWN!! Master of Complete Abundance (Yu Jing Motivation Contest with EVEN MORE Prizes!)

33 posts in this topic

"Prices"

2 hours ago, Rin said:

"Prices"

Hush...you saw nothing...definitely not a austrian writing in a foreign language....;-P

Kudos @Yasashii Fuyu glad to see you from the bright side.

You guys keep that ship running for us. Might have a use for a Yu-Jing frigate... look what was achieved with Don Peyote - a Panoceania freighter. Imagine the marvels we could bestow upon a real deal Yu-Jing military vessel.

18 minutes ago, Nazroth said:

Kudos @Yasashii Fuyu glad to see you from the bright side.

You guys keep that ship running for us. Might have a use for a Yu-Jing frigate... look what was achieved with Don Peyote - a Panoceania freighter. Imagine the marvels we could bestow upon a real deal Yu-Jing military vessel.

[Sorry, I know no IC should be written here, but still.... IC] I know! All the possibilities, the wonders that could be achieved with such a magnificent vessel...the prospect must be stunning for a Nomad commander used to flying in a rust bucket propelled by last nights bean dinner from the can....

[OOC]: Thanks Nazroth. 

Fellow Yu Jing Commanders!

With Phase 2 of Strikezone Wotan around the corner I would like to remind you all that our lovely little contest is still going on!

Keep up the good work commanders! It's all about having fun and producing awesome stories!

Those are some lovely prizes. Good luck, may the best servant of the Emperor win!

On 2017/06/04 at 1:51 PM, Yasashii Fuyu said:

Hush...you saw nothing...definitely not a austrian writing in a foreign language....;-P

Ha, it's my experience that Germans and Austrians speak better English than the English!

ObviouslyDexter reporting in, I don't have a ton of time to play but I'll try and do the Emperor proud! 2-0 so far =D

Nice job commander! Keep up the good work! :-)

I am now filled with determination. 

Hello fellow Yu Jing Commanders!

Due to the recent activity drop and the shame that has been piled upon us....Yu Jing High Command has decided that it's time to strike back! And to entice our Commanders to do so, we have decided to add a little time limited bonus chance to enter our prize raffle to this Contest!

So from today onwards and until the 10th of July 2017, the following Bonus Raffle Entry Conditions are set:

As a special incentive for people to get their arses back into the game and to really make a difference for Yu Jing, we have decided to grant everyone that participates in this “Operation Onigokko”, marks his battle with a “Operation Onigokko:” as the first part of his battle report’s name, and either ads the picture I posted above or somehow else mentions our operation in his battle report and POSTS A LINK TO HIS REPORT IN THE FOLLOWING THREAD ON THE STRIKEZONE WOTAN YU JING SUBFORUM a special entry into our Yu Jing Motivational Contest!

https://wotan.warconsole.com/briefing/topic/operation-onigokko-bonus-chance-for-prize-raffle

Every Yu Jing Commander that reports a Battle in Shanqiang with a “Operation Onigokko:” in the first part of its name and who mentions our Operation in his Report, and then proceeds to post a link of his report in the thread above until the 10th of July 2017, will receive 1 special entry into our Prize Raffle for the 1x FORBIDDEN PALACE Prize for EACH REPORT of 7 Star Rating or above they Link!!! (Further information at the bottom)

SO STOP SITTING THERE IDLY AS YU JINGS GETS DISHONOURED! GET YOURSELF AND YOUR FRIENDS BACK INTO THE GAME! AND BRING GLORY TO YU JING!!

Further Information:

Example of naming the reports:

Name of the Report: “Operation Onigokko: Time to do some gardening…”, “Operation Onigokko: Restoring Yu Jing’s Honour”, “Operation Onigokko: GOTCHA!”

Examples of Mentioning the Operation in the Report:

This picture (or one you created yourself) posted:

http://picpaste.com/pics/OperationOnigokko1-vIdSphUT.1499151869.jpg

Text Example:

“Our Orders where clear, Operation Onigokko was in full swing and my troops were ready to retake what is rightfully ours….”

Don’t forget to link your reports here:

https://wotan.warconsole.com/briefing/topic/operation-onigokko-bonus-chance-for-prize-raffle

otherwise I will not be able to enter them into the raffle properly!

Good Luck to All Yujing Commanders aching to restore their's Faction's Honour with Blood (theirs or the one of the foes does not really matter to "Real Oriental Heroes" !!)...

May Raiden / Bushido / Kenjutsu and / or Tao / Wuxia / Kung-Fu be with ALL You...!!

@Fuyu...

We yet discussed how I could be potentially be useful for all of this; I don't think will be able to contribute much, but You know HOW You could count on Me.....!!!

Great response :)

If I could click the +1 a dozen times I would but I can't

I can however add to the prize pool :)

Hit me up with the address of the winner :)20170704_111822-min.jpg

11 minutes ago, Beasts of War - Warren said:

Now Warren many thanks, but that picture is seriously disturbing mate XD

Yes, Captain America should be in front of the group! 

8 hours ago, Beasts of War - Warren said:

Damn that's sweet! Thank you very much for adding to our prize pool, I am sure whoever wins this lovely prize will be very happy! :-) 

To make it official:

20170704_111822-min.thumb.jpg.9a0894f2bf

Wonderful news fellow Yu Jing Commanders! Warren from Beasts of War (http://www.beastsofwar.com/ Check it out if you haven't already...but then how would you know about this campaign? ;-P)  has bestowed upon us another great prize entry for our Motivation Contest, and what a beauty he is...oh...and the Su Jian is nice looking too! ;-P (Sorry...had to go for the daddy joke...can't be helped now that I have 2 kids at home ;-P) 

Now as you all well know, the Su Jian are a Immediate Action Unit sent onto the battlefield when our Empire needs quick results in important missions....just like Yu Jing needs right now as Phase 2 of Strikezone Wotan draws to a close.

So to represent this lightning fast warrior properly, each participant in our "Operation Onigokko", will also get an entry into the raffle for this lovely Su Jian! 

And since Su Jians are quick on their feet and quick at their enemies throats, I will be doing the raffle for this Su Jian one right after the 10th of July 2017 when Operation Onigokko has ended, so that the lucky winner might even have some time left to use him in Phase 3 (if we/you are lucky and Information can be exchanged quickly ;-P) ...for the glory of Yu Jing! 

Please don't forget, to participate you need to post a link to your Battle report  in Shanqiang in this thread on the Strikezone Wotan Sub Forum:

And it has to have a "Operation Onigokko: *Nameofyourmission*" Name, and some form of mention of our little Operation in the Report itself, and should be detailed enough to receive a 7 star or better rating to participate :-) Don't worry, we will make sure to check out all reports linked in the thread and rate them fairly and with joy :-)

So with that said....good luck to you all, and don't forget....

operationonigokko1-vidsphut.jpg

Note:

Please keep in mind that the other Raffles will still be done after Operation Wotan is over so we can gather all the needed information properly, and as many people as possible have an opportunity to participate :-) 

What a great incentive!

I won't be able to be part of operation onigokko, but I can participate for some of the rest. I'm not entirely clear though how, do I have to sign up somewhere specifically, or are just all YuJing players with the appropriate achievements legitimate participants?

Also, my name in the forums is different from my name in the campaign (DoomedDice), how will that be handled?

Cheers!

Woohoo! Way to get back in the ring, Yu Jing!

On 6/4/2017 at 5:51 AM, Yasashii Fuyu said:

He was so enlightened that he was an Austrian who joined Yu Jing then tried to sell us all on Yu Jing with his propaganda.

Hello Everyone!

Sorry for the slight delay, but I finally have had time to draw the winner of the OPERATION ONIGOKKO Instant Su Jian draw!

20170704_111822-min.thumb.jpg.9a0894f2bf

Don’t forget, everyone that participated in this OPERATION ONIGOKKO will also get added to the prize draw for the 1x Forbidden Fortress, but that draw happens at the end of this campaign, so it will still be a while off until then 

Now without further delay, the winner of the lovely Su Jian Modell sponsored by Beasts of War Warren iiiiiis:

Greysturm

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gratulations Greysturm! I have already sent you a Message on this Forum, please react to that one so we can get you your prize! ^^

Best regards,

Yasashii Fuyu

PS: Should you already have all the Su Jians you could ever want in the world, and would prefer if someone else wins this prize, let me know, I’ll draw another winner in that case

18 hours ago, Yunzhi said:

What a great incentive!

I won't be able to be part of operation onigokko, but I can participate for some of the rest. I'm not entirely clear though how, do I have to sign up somewhere specifically, or are just all YuJing players with the appropriate achievements legitimate participants?

Also, my name in the forums is different from my name in the campaign (DoomedDice), how will that be handled?

Cheers!

Sorry for taking so long to answer, I wanted to answer yesterday, but ended up feeling too sick to formulate complete sentences ;-P

To participate you need to be a Commander of Yu Jing in Strikezone Wotan. Your reports should also be of 7 Star Quality of above on average, as this is as much a motivation contest as it is a motivator to write awesome reports. Once those conditions are fulfilled, all Yu Jing players with the appropriate achievements are legitimate participants ^^ So if you can only join in now, that's still fine :-)

As for the different names, I will announce the winners both on our Subforum and on this Forum here, as well as on Facebook, and will try to contact you with a private message on this Forum here, so if you see your name as the winner, but I couldn't send you a message, please send me one instead so I know it's you :-) If I somehow can't contact the winner I will ask BoW to contact them, should that too fail, and there is no possibility at all to contact the winner, a new winner will have to be drawn, but I hope that won't happen :-)

Congratz! great incentive! @Greysturm .... 

SUSHI VULT! 

Hello fellow Yu Jing Commanders!!

Great News everyone! Our Emperor has decided to call upon another loyal business partner of the Empire, and has managed to organize some more Prizes for our proud commanders!

logo.png?6753378025975261105

https://everylittlewar.com/

The awesome guys from Every Little War have decided to sponsor our little Motivation Contest during Phase 3 of this Campaign, and it's truly about damn time someone sent in them ninjas to take that objective room!

Master of Control

image_1c1d9d9f-89cd-48cd-a61f-e189bc671c

https://everylittlewar.com/products/objective-containment-field

This awesome prize is 1x Objective Containment Field designed by Scar_Hand Painting and donated by Every Little War and is, as the name implies, a fine example of an Infinity Objective Room.

To win this awesome prize all you need to do is be a Yu Jing Commander with an average battle report rating of 7 stars or above, and having gained at least one of the following Achievements: "Recruited-to-raxora-wcd", "Battle-scarred-at-raxora-wcd" or "Cleared the Decks of Roxara". For each of those Achievements you will get one entry into the raffle for this prize, drawn at the end of the Campaign for Strikezone Wotan. Should you get the "Cleared the Decks of Roxara" you will actually get 5 entries at once, but it is a very hard to get achievement, so you will have to work hard for that one...

Recruited-to-Raxora-WCD.jpg

https://wotan.warconsole.com/achievement/recruited-to-raxora-wcd

Cleared-the-Decks-Raxora-WCD.jpg

https://wotan.warconsole.com/achievement/battle-scarred-at-raxora-wcd

Battle-Scarred-Raxora-WCD.jpg

https://wotan.warconsole.com/achievement/ctd-raxora

Master of Disguises

YJ_-_Oniwaban_large_crop_center.jpg?v=14

YJ_-_Guilang_1024x1024.JPG?v=1476054794

YJ_-_Ninja_1024x1024.JPG?v=1476054794

https://everylittlewar.com/collections/osman-naskali/products/n3-contour-silhouettes-yu-jing?variant=29575068614

Our second awesome prize is 1x Full Set of N3 CONTOUR SILHOUETTES - YU JING created by Osman Naskali and sponsored by Every Little War! Yes you heard that right, this set contains EVERY single Yu Jing Silhouette there is at the moment, and I can tell you from personal experience that they are truly awesome! You'll be able to drive your enemies mad with your Masters of Disguises all over the board!

With this prize we want to thank all those of you who really fought hard for Yu Jing, giving your best for our Empire no matter how hard it might have been some times.

To win this glorious prize all you need to do is be a Yu Jing Commander with an average battle report rating of 7 stars or above, and having gained at least one of the following Achievements:

"Blooded" or "War is my Arena". For each of those Achievements you will get one entry into the raffle for this prize, drawn at the end of the Campaign for Strikezone Wotan.

Blooded.jpg

https://wotan.warconsole.com/achievement/blooded

War-Is-My-Arena.jpg

https://wotan.warconsole.com/achievement/war-is-my-arena

As mentioned before the winners of these awesome prizes sponsored by Every Little War will be drawn at the end of Strikezone Wotan, and the winners will receive a Code that they can enter at https://everylittlewar.com/ to claim their awesome prize!

Please keep in mind that the winner of these prizes sponsored by Every Little War will have to pay the shipping cost for the prizes, but don't worry, they pack their things very nicely so it shouldn't be too expensive compared to the worth of these awesome prizes! :-)

To claim the prizes the winner will need to respond to the message I will send them on this forum after they have been selected, at which point I will establish contact to Customeeple to handle the prize delivery! Should you be selected as one of the winners, and your campaign name is not your Forum name, please contact me as quickly as possible ;-) The winners will obviously also be announced on the Yu Jing Faction Subform on the Warconsole.

So with that said....into the fields of battle fellow Yu Jing commanders! Make Yu Jing proud in these last days of the Campaign!!