Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DOA

Expanding red veil

5 posts in this topic

Hi, playing by some year only panoceania, last year i bought red veil And take haqqslam side.

Now i'd like to buy some other minis bit after a little i really don't know what to buy.

I bought an hunzakouts, an hassassin ragik, a fiday And Saladino.

I've in mind to buy a box of ghazi muttawi but after that, really don't know what to buy.

Can you suggest me something And hiw to use?

Everything you mentioned is a good beginning collection. You'll have all the options you need for starting ITS games and casual play. The only missing piece are some 20+ point options like Govads, Muyibs, Barid, Odalisiques, KTS. That point slot can be a very powerful support unit in Haqq.

Leila Sharif is excellent from Dire Foes and designed to flesh out Red Veil. After that...play what you like. It looks like you like Hassassins, so maybe pick up a box of Muyibs or grab an Asawira. Ghulam are always useful, so the SWC box could be a great help. Govads have some lovely models give MSV1. Lasiqs are a signature Haqqislam unit. 

Personally I think the Hassassins starter is an excellent expansion for Vanilla with the Ragik, Fiday, VSR Lasiq, Muyib, and Daylami all being super useful in Vanilla lists.

The Ghulam SWC box is always great. Also, I almost never go anywhere without a Rafiq remote or an engineer.

The Ayyer is something I'd shoot for as well.