Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Alkymedes

Looting & Sabotaging : armored fury

9 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

Quick question on the armored fury rule for this mission. 

ARMORED FURY
In this scenario, TAGs can apply the Antimaterial Trait to any CC 
Attack they perform using Bare Hands against an AC2.

Does this mean they have to use bare hands to get the bonus, or can they apply it to any cc attack? I mean, if a tag has a ccw, does it gets the anti material as well ? Or does he have to go through the bare handed profile ?

Some TAGs have anti material weapons (O Yoroi with any EXP CCW) they may continue to use those as normal.

TAG 'bare hands' attacks (ie using the Bare Hands profile) also have Anti-material for this missions.

If you only have a regular, AP or T2 ccw on your TAG, you can't use them, since the antimaterial trait is on the unarmed attacks only. If it has a DA, EXP, or templar ccw you can use that as normal. 

If you only have a regular, AP or T2 ccw on your TAG, you can't use them, since the antimaterial trait is on the unarmed attacks only. If it has a DA, EXP, or templar ccw you can use that as normal. 

T2 is AM. Not that any TAGs have T2.

That's what i guessed, so no scarface i guess...

Thanks!

4 hours ago, inane.imp said:

T2 is AM. Not that any TAGs have T2.

T2 ccws aren't AM in army or human sphere N3, the only reference to them being am is the wiki which is probably mistaken. 

4 hours ago, inane.imp said: T2 is AM. Not that any TAGs have T2.

T2 ccws aren't AM in army or human sphere N3, the only reference to them being am is the wiki which is probably mistaken. 

I thought the 'is a T2 CCW AM?' thread emphatically came down on the side of 'yes' because although it's not listed as a trait of the weapon it is a trait of the ammunition and the ammunition you're using is the same.

I've never seen that thread so I can only go on what the book says,  and the weapon(all one of them in the game iirc)  does not have the antimaterial trait listed, and neither does the ammo (it lists the effect but not the trait in the same way flash is a stun effect but isn't stun for the hunting party mission) , so I'm playing it that the unknown ranger needs to stock up on demo charges(or an exp ccw if he gets lucky) from the panoply en route to the ac2. 

When in doubt go with the Wiki. It is the rules errata.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0