schoon

Tunguska Sectorial News

250 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Errhile said:

So, assuming everything gets into a sectorial, they're to be left for the 4th one?

Zoe and Pi are in Bakunin

37 minutes ago, DukeEarl said:

Zoe and Pi are in Bakunin

See, old age starts getting on my memory (especially with factions I don't play myself)...

Thanks for pointing it out :)

Yeah they're in Bakunin already. Some have speculated they might be in Tunguska too (I think their relation ship with the Tunguskan families might be described as "complicated") but I'd rather someone new.

38 minutes ago, Hachiman Taro said:

Yeah they're in Bakunin already. Some have speculated they might be in Tunguska too (I think their relation ship with the Tunguskan families might be described as "complicated") but I'd rather someone new.

She may come, but she'd have to upgrade her simple HD yo a HD+, get on par with interventors for the BTS, being an engineer and having pi-well won't make up for those in Tunguska, we deserve better.

And they'd definitely need some surgery for their ugly faces and bodies.... We don't need no retarded looking Rem and her junkie pimp.

Zoe being an Engineer that comes with Pi-Well 100% makes up for that BTS of 0 next to the Interventor.

11 hours ago, Alkymedes said:

She may come, but she'd have to upgrade her simple HD yo a HD+, get on par with interventors for the BTS, being an engineer and having pi-well won't make up for those in Tunguska, we deserve better.

And they'd definitely need some surgery for their ugly faces and bodies.... We don't need no retarded looking Rem and her junkie pimp.

WAT

%5Bkertashitam.com%5D-re-zero-kara-hajim

You make Rem sad. And upset.

I would LOVE a good Zoe resculpt, though.

1 hour ago, Lampyridae said:

WAT

%5Bkertashitam.com%5D-re-zero-kara-hajim

You make Rem sad. And upset.

I would LOVE a good Zoe resculpt, though.

not before a good Moran resculpt!

On 06/07/2017 at 0:20 AM, Solar said:

Zoe being an Engineer that comes with Pi-Well 100% makes up for that BTS of 0 next to the Interventor.

To me it absolutely doesn't, and I'd go far enough yo say that it actually makes her less desirable. 

Having to face hacking aro with zero bts when you wanna engineer something is bad for your health.I'm lucky my opponents don't use much hacking, but I'd never let such an opportunity happen.

1 hour ago, Alkymedes said:

To me it absolutely doesn't, and I'd go far enough yo say that it actually makes her less desirable. 

Having to face hacking aro with zero bts when you wanna engineer something is bad for your health.I'm lucky my opponents don't use much hacking, but I'd never let such an opportunity happen.

Repair through a helper bot. BTS 0 is a bit of a downer since KHDs came about, but the dynamic duo are still the bomb.

On 09/07/2017 at 11:49 AM, Hachiman Taro said:

Repair through a helper bot. BTS 0 is a bit of a downer since KHDs came about, but the dynamic duo are still the bomb.

Even though i speak bad of her, I usually start a list by them then change into something else.

Didn't use them a lot yet they always performed above their paygrade. Even have a conversion on the rails ;) I just wish she had bts 6+ and a HD+ or choices like Scylla. Thought they'd be more expensive...

1 hour ago, Alkymedes said:

Even though i speak bad of her, I usually start a list by them then change into something else.

Didn't use them a lot yet they always performed above their paygrade. Even have a conversion on the rails ;) I just wish she had bts 6+ and a HD+ or choices like Scylla. Thought they'd be more expensive...

Yeah, I think they were a little strong in some lists prior to KHD programs coming about. 47 pts for two kinda fragile models isn't super cheap. On the other hand they can do a lot, and Pi Well in a coordinated order with several Hackers can be nasty. Swings and roundabouts...

This is probably an unpopular opinion but after hacking was improved in N3 I felt like they were too safe to take for how much they countered. Hackable forces didn't have a response other than not taking too much hackable stuff. Interventor Lt. was basically invulnerable.

I don't want to be countered by my opponent not taking stuff they like. I don't want to stop seeing Aquila or TAGs against me because I'm Nomads.

2 hours ago, Lycosid said:

Just read a comment by Calos on the Facebook under the outline image of the Kriza Borac the CB postet: Black hand will be a part of Tunguska, comparable to Observancy in Bakunin. If this isn't something interesting! I bet Hollow men are Black Hand operatives... just because they kind of sound like that.

Quote:
  Carlos Llauger Lorenzo: Consider "Black Hand" inside Tunguska as "The Observancy" is inside Bakunin.

This is for the best. They talked about a Black Hand sectorial for awhile, but that would have just been a mishmash of stuff from the various Sectorials.

Definitely for the best

Black Hand, eh?

That sounds like fun! 

I didn`t visited the forum often last 6 month. Are there any news on new/updated/re-priced Securitate? This is the profile I am the most excited at ... Beside all the hype on the other totally new troops it feels wrong to me to put HI into my nomads army. I like LI and MI much more ^^

28 minutes ago, Xenos said:

I didn`t visited the forum often last 6 month. Are there any news on new/updated/re-priced Securitate? This is the profile I am the most excited at ... Beside all the hype on the other totally new troops it feels wrong to me to put HI into my nomads army. I like LI and MI much more ^^

They've already been re-priced in N3. 

Trouble is, they still have this base scheme:

4 points for shotgun

4 points for Repeater

4 points for SSL2

None of which really complement each other except in marginal situations. My guess is they will be overhauled near the end of the year. Maybe later, in concert with the next book.

Thanks for the infomration. I guess you are right, base scheme may be the the problem, but at the end they are not really playable at the moment (at least for me).

On 7/2/2017 at 9:07 AM, Kanluwen said:

I'll believe it when I see it for the Kriza Boracs and Tunguska in general.

If it was me, I'd be eating my hat now.kW6Ihhxh.jpg

7 minutes ago, -Ghost Wolves- said:

If it was me, I'd be eating my hat now.kW6Ihhxh.jpg

We haven't seen Tunguska in general, so suck it.

1 minute ago, Kanluwen said:

We haven't seen Tunguska in general, so suck it.

Give it another couple weeks, bucko. 

4 minutes ago, -Ghost Wolves- said:

Give it another couple weeks, bucko. 

Maybe. Maybe not.

Like I said, I'd believe in a Tunguska release when I see it. We've seen the shape of things to come from the Grenzers and Interventor revamp, but we don't know yet what the Kriza Borac does(aside from look badass as hell).

We're also not seeing an actual "Tunguska" release if you want to get technical with things. We're seeing an expansion to Icestorm and the Nomad starter, which is basically a Corregidor starter Mark II.

I'm happy to see the KB though. I'm hoping for a Grenzer box soon.

1 hour ago, Kanluwen said:

Maybe. Maybe not.

Like I said, I'd believe in a Tunguska release when I see it. We've seen the shape of things to come from the Grenzers and Interventor revamp, but we don't know yet what the Kriza Borac does(aside from look badass as hell).

We're also not seeing an actual "Tunguska" release if you want to get technical with things. We're seeing an expansion to Icestorm and the Nomad starter, which is basically a Corregidor starter Mark II.

I'm happy to see the KB though. I'm hoping for a Grenzer box soon.

Just trying to give you some hope. I'm interested to see what they do with the Securitate. GenCon is right around the corner, so until then I'm holding my breath.

I'm not holding hope for the Securitate.

I'm looking forward to the new stuff. They seem vehemently opposed to fixing things from the past that people already own and would rather you buy new shinies.