4 posts in this topic

Hey everyone!

With another tournament having come and gone, with prizes being won and crits being dished out left right and center, it's time to get back to shifting stuff from the mountain of unpainted metal into the (much smaller!) painted pile. With that, Korina did me a HUGE favour and worked up this bad boy up in time for the event:

11-e1499171576868.jpg

As you can see, he's brought a big gun and a bad attitude to the party, and boy did it show in the five round event!

Korina took it one step further for her first Nomad mini, and put together a comprehensive write-up of how she went about putting this awesome paintjob together. You can find that HERE if non-airbrushed techniques are your thing.

Expect to see more nomads follow- I hear that there's bandits around...

As always, C&C is very much appreciated!

Yes, bad manners... using the door mat just takes some seconds. No invitation to next party. :lol:

Great work on this. What's in store for the base? 

1-e1499761155895.jpg?w=484

More minis! This time, we have a lovely (and deadly) duo that are now going to be seeing plenty of table time with these awesome paintjobs!

This time Korina did things differently on the reds, and personally I think it's a neat little "trick" for getting a good colour transition while avoiding that dreaed "oh no my red is now pink" issue :D

Plenty more pics can be found HERE, along with the aforementioned step-by-step.

C&C is, as always, very much appreciated!