Figl4rz

Knives of infinity

31 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Figl4rz said:

Hello everybody.

Sadly i have some issues with my footage and i ran into all sorts of problems from lack of belts for my belt grinder up to issues with A/V sync on my videos. I hope you are more patient than me. Just to give you a brief spoiler from the next video i present to you the knife with bevels ~50% done. I have to say it's a challenging grind for me considering it's my 4th knife on a belt grinder and it's the biggest one of the bunch.

0aWJkTd.jpg

I would love to make a sword of any kind one day but for now i'm sticking to knifes up to 40 cm. Swordmaking is very demanding when it comes to heat treating and i'm not ready to even try it yet. The legate sword is very cool and very functional so it would'n need much changes.

This is so cool! Can't wait to see more progress!

Looks great, can't wait to see more.

Hey technical stuff happen, take your time.

Holy cannoli, that's awesome!  I'd love to see more.

Just a quick announcement. I have all the footage i need and i'm in the process of video editing. I have to cut 40 min of video to a watchable 15-20 minutes. I don;t belive anyone would watch me rambling fo 15 minutes and grinding for a half hour :D.

Well if you ramble interestingly off-topic while grinding and it is audible you may be surprised, just look at the YouTube gaming scene.

Third clip is out and it is in the first post. I tried to make a full commentary on the process - i hope you like it. Just a small disclamer: i know there is reverb in the sound i will get a better mic for the next one.