MONTARAZ (3D printed ATV)

6 posts in this topic

Heh, I actually had just found this on Thingverse and hour ago and came here to post that you started making 3d models.

Thanks for making this, it's on my print list.

Nicely done. Thank you for you time and effort to design this.

I'll be tempted to ask my friend with a 3D printer for some of those for my table. Any chance for some dropships ;)?

22 minutes ago, Usashi said:

Any chance for some dropships ;)?

You can get the Chickenhawk I designed for Antenociti's Workshop here: https://www.antenocitisworkshop.com/super-hawk-dropship/a-2347/ as it was a work commisioned by Antenociti's there is NO chance I'd release the files to print it, and it is designed to be resin casted, not deposition printed. :blush:

Right now I've absolutely no spare time... but a project I always wanted to go for is Van Zandt's helicopter, that is, a rotatory wing ship that doesn't seems  out of place in Infinity universe. It is hard as hell to design but now and then I sketch another try specially during boooooring meetings at work.

Take into account that, if Montaraz was released two years after making it... :D

Just asking :)

Well I already got myself an Azure Dragon an I can barely fit it on my landing pad so I guess one big dropship is enough ;) Still we lack smaller scifi flayers on the market and I hope at some point someone will start doing those.

12 minutes ago, Usashi said:

Just asking :) Still we lack smaller scifi flayers on the market and I hope at some point someone will start doing those.

Oh! Never stop asking! :D

Smaller hoppers is something even harder to find than dropships or vehicles, and perfect for 3D printing. The Chicharra is perfect for such role... small enough, with nice details and adaptable to different options (engines instead of ornothopter wings). Paper model's legs/landing gear actually never worked properly... but 3D printed it could be just great.

chicharra-portada.jpg

But  I've not spare time for it as I've currently some projects to be finished...