Palomarus

Misadventures in Gaming

11 posts in this topic

So after coming back from the Middle East and an 8th month hiatus in Gaming.... I am back in the States and have jumped right back into infinity where I left off!

I decided to try my hand at writing out my experiences in learning this game and the Sectorial I love, Steel Phalanx! And then figured what the heck, and posted them in blog form.

So far I have up the first two Battle Reports since restarting the game,  and plan to also document my delving into the hobby side of this great game as well. Seeing as my Greeks are just to pretty to stay pewter for life.

Would love to hear your feedback from anyone interested, and any ways I can make it better!

https://misadventuresingamingblog.wordpress.com/

I bet it's nice to be back eh?

Great stuff. 😆  Those buildings though...so cool 😎😎😎😀

They are fantastic looking pieces from Hexagon Mill! 

The only downside for me is the lack of interiors... but the ability to flat pack them and carry them to the game store more easily is really handy!

Get some paint on it. They'll fight better.

Lol... do you have any evidence to back that claim up? ; )

I am actually in the process of getting them painted up. I literally just put the grey primer on them 4 hours or so before the game. And have ordered in the paints to try and get them rolling with a unified scheme.

Hoping to have a fully painted list in the next few months!

4 man link always! You'll regret not bringing it when you were shoot through smoke or by a spetnatz hmg

Enviado desde mi SM-J510FN mediante Tapatalk

Back again with another weekly game night battle report!

This time I am once again playing an LI list to help prep a local Hassassin player for an ITS event on the 29th.

We randomly rolled for one of the 4 missions in the event... and ended up playing Show of Force!

Check it out if interested, and as always I look forward to comments or comments!

https://misadventuresingamingblog.wordpress.com/

Hey Palomarus, nice batrep! Congratulations on a very hard win.

Some comments on rules:

-Viral doesn't allow you to go NWI, it directly moves you to dead state. So Phoenix would have dead and couldn't catch the antenna later.

-briefly, holoproyector 1+2 allows you to deploy three same figures and in your first turn you mark two as holo echoes.

-Correct Suppresive Fire are broken by warning, but after surviving any hits you can change your facing without breaking SF. Although it doesn't allow warning any other trooper.

Enviado desde mi SM-J510FN mediante Tapatalk

So I went back over my notes... and it was the Spitfire Asawira who in fact laid the shots down on Phoenix, not the viral Sniper. Which is why he made three, failed one, and went into NWI.... good catch Pedrgzc!