Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vanther

IC: Tohaa communiqué

10 posts in this topic

(Inside the commander's room in the Daraani board Corvette)

-General Vaanhtar, I bring you really bad news. A Raxora WCD Light assault Carrier has been detected near the Wotan Blockade and...

+What else?

-Just at the same time one of our lieutenats has abandoned the ship with about 50 soldiers. It was @Dasaan, my general.

+How odd and what a coincidence that he was the only lieutenant who wanted to divide our forces, something that never happened since the times of unification and foundation of the Trident. And casually he has run away when the Combined Army has arrived...

-This is not all, my general... There are reports pointing that they are fighting our Ariadna allies in the INDRA-3 MOBASE: Echo Commodule. Our detectives are looking into his profile and early results suggest that he and his crew are sygmaa infiltrates working for Combined Army. Maybe not all of them, but those who aren't sygmaas are being deceived and  believe that we are part of the "Triumvirate" and are doing the "right thing".

+Poor fools...

(The silence reigns the room while Vaanhtar reads the papers...)

+Connect us with the Trident High Command, the Tohaa's Wotan Council, and all the human nations in Arachne and Maya.

-Even Yu Jing?

+Even Yu Jing.

*** Connecting ***
*** Connected. ***
*** General Vaanhtar online. ***

Greetings, commanders and generals.

Bad news travels fast, so we all know now that a threatening Light Assault Carrier of the C.A. has entered the Wotan Blockade Zone.
We the Tohaa came here to aid at first giving support to our Ariadna's allies @Pride of Rodina, and then we took control of La Forja Harbor with Nomad's Liaison @Nazroth and Morgante permission.
Days later with the help of our specialized troops in supplanted CA scum detection, the Kaauri Sentinels, we did our research and determined that there was no trace of more Shasvastii there and no conclusive evidence linking the nomads to that incident.

The Trident's Orders in that moment were clear in that moment, provide support to our allies and secure the Blockade of Combined Army presence.
We had to stop the incursion of Yu Jing under the command of @masterofmelee against La Forja and Ilik ( @Danger Rose ) and we really thank PanOceania, and specially @Luisjoey to defend their Orbital Platforms against the Combined Army.

Now that we have the wolf at the door, I hope that we, Tohaa and Humanity, all of you, we stand shoulder to shoulder in defence of freedom across the universe.
We are willing to forget what happened in Narooma and to cooperate with Yu Jing, so we face the real enemy together. My people hopes that you redeemed yourselves and join us in the attack to the Raxora.

I also take this opportunity to inform the whole Human Sphere that one of our commanders, @Dasaan has been discovered working for the Combined Army. The Trident issued an intergalactic search and arrest warrant against this traitor, dead or alive.

He was last seen in INDRA-3 Mobase: Echo Commodule, and our investigation points that he aims to destabilize the situation there. He is a violent suspect and has about 50 soldiers under his command. Do not hesitate to open fire against them.

Good luck, human comrades.

*** General Vaanhtar offline. ***

As faction liaison for Ariadna and one of five High Commanders of our forces within Wotan, I would like to provide my support to Vanther; a true comrade and ally. The Combined Army is a threat, but with allies like him and the Tohaa, humanity will stand a chance.

Thank you for your service, comrade. All of Ariadna wishes you the best as we go forward. 

#tohaamasterrace

Considering General Vaanhtar's orders to attack Yu Jing and bow to the Nomads, and your near overthrow of the Yu Jing aid frigate, your words fall hollow and hostile.  Good luck keeping your Daraani frigate, you treacherous snake.

The Trinomial will hear of this.  Your head will make a fine dessert for the Holdaans of Runohaa.

So far, Haqqislam, Ariadna and Tohaa have been coordinating peace efforts for the whole Human Sphere.  To make it perfectly clear @Dasaan, Tohaa helping secure the Yu Jing Frigate was not  the overt act of aggression that you intend to show, but a Multi-Factional Cooperation based on Intel we had recieved that Yu Jing's locations would most likely be the Combined Army's next target.  The general idea was to deter them from trying to take such vital locations by increasing allied presence there.  Your High Commander, a very good negociator and peace keeper if I may add, has done everything in his power to help us in this, our hour of need.

If for that your "Trinomial", is it? will chastize such a strategyst, then our image of the Tohaa would be seriosly compromised.  to General  @Vanther, you have Haqqislam's full support.   Should you or your people need any assistance in rooting out traitors and threats to the integrity of your Command Structure, let us know.  We will always be grateful for all your help and will gladly return the favor.

The Nomads have few friends in the Human Sphere, but the Tohaa and Haqqislam have proven to be staunch allies. We do not forget, and we will stand by you when needed. Our Zero-G troops stand ready to assist.

We would decry the rogue taskforce attacking the ALEPH module, but since ALEPH is kind of our worst enemy we just don't care. We will just refrain from helping them smash the place.

That is, if ALEPH's reports are to be believed. They would love to lure us to a fight, and they know we want revenge.

Though the Echo module was caught in a weak position with the sudden focus on humanity's looming threat, I am receiving word that many of the ALEPH task forces recalled throughout Wotan are being directed to reinforce this vital communications hub.

ALEPH will continue to serve humanity's communications support needs. The fog of war is already thick enough. Echo must hold.

On a personal note, I was worried that our nonhuman allies might have turned on us. I am relieved to see @Vanther remains true to our united cause.

1 hour ago, Longthyme said:

On a personal note, I was worried that our nonhuman allies might have turned on us. I am relieved to see @Vanther remains true to our united cause.

That was just a coincidence due to casual reports (and you had scored 0 points in Indra).

9 hours ago, Vanther said:

That was just a coincidence due to casual reports (and you had scored 0 points in Indra).

or maybe you got not enough players for doing casual points on locations XD

On 11/7/2017 at 3:01 PM, Vanther said:

They may like the mission and play to try

In such a case, a training mission

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0