Daboarder

What the hell is happening to the Kamau.....?

517 posts in this topic

45 minutes ago, MrNailbrain said:

You know what, I bet the LGL profile is a typo and it's supposed to be the HRL/SMG profile. It's the same point cost (after the -1 to all profiles) as it was in the preview image, and the same SWC cost.

It would seem singularly odd to be charged 1.5 SWC for a LGL.  

It is bug in the english version of the Army. Switch army in spanish version and there is Kamau profile with HRL and SMG instead of combi + LGL profile for the same point cost and SWC. (Even spanish Beyond Icestorm pdf contain HRL, SMG profile instead of combi + LGL).

36 minutes ago, Melkhior said:

It is bug in the english version of the Army. Switch army in spanish version and there is Kamau profile with HRL and SMG instead of combi + LGL profile for the same point cost and SWC. (Even spanish Beyond Icestorm pdf contain HRL, SMG profile instead of combi + LGL).

my heart can only be tolerate for so much...

Yeah checked the spanish version

logo_101.png PanOceanía
──────────────────────────────────────────────────

orden_regular.png2  
logo_48.pngKAMAU Fusil Combi / Pistola, Cuchillo. (0 | 20)
logo_48.pngKAMAU Lanzacohetes Pesado, Subfusil / Pistola, Cuchillo. (1.5 | 23)

1.5 CAP | 43 Puntos

Abrir en Infinity Army

The SMG HRL is still there. I just wonder how they managed to release a wrong PDF and a wrong Army 6 Update? Guess they'll get correct it in time, probably busy with the aftermath of Interplanetario and planning Gencon.

I don't think I've ever seen CB uploading the correct english profiles on the first try. I still remember Bolt Spitfire costing 21 points or something similar.

If you add the LGL to a list in army mobile and check weapons, it shows it as having a HRL and SMG. Now I can just be annoyed at the lack of LT in Vanilla. 

Do other armies have this kind of roller coaster with their new unit releases?

Am thinking from the Yu Jing and Ariadna perspective (my other forces) and can't seem to remember this kind of confusion.

18 minutes ago, Barakiel said:

Am thinking from the Yu Jing and Ariadna perspective (my other forces) and can't seem to remember this kind of confusion.

And yet we are still before Varuna drops XD (or book and locks everything)

45 minutes ago, Barakiel said:

USARF had, if I remember right, the Great Mystery Grunt Lieutenant SWC Caper.

The basic Rifle Grunt had no SWC at one point, but then it switched...then it switched back and now finally it's 1 SWC.

So an LGL option (with no x-visor) that costs swc 1.5? That doesn't seem worth it.

Edit: Oh shit, thats obviously an error. The weapons do list the HRL, SMG. LOL someones made a goof.

6 minutes ago, Kanluwen said:

USARF had, if I remember right, the Great Mystery Grunt Lieutenant SWC Caper.

The basic Rifle Grunt had no SWC at one point, but then it switched...then it switched back and now finally it's 1 SWC.

Auxilia used to have that. They were 0 or 1 SWC LTs on-and-off for like two years.

1 hour ago, Killionaire said:

Auxilia used to have that. They were 0 or 1 SWC LTs on-and-off for like two years.

And they are point overcosted ;P

34 minutes ago, Eciu said:

And they are point overcosted ;P

I hope they nerf Auxilia by giving them Fatality L2. That 1 point discount will reflect their now weakened performance.

42 minutes ago, Killionaire said:

I hope they nerf Auxilia by giving them Fatality L2. That 1 point discount will reflect their now weakened performance.

Edit. Nevermind. People saw it too.

Edited by Razgriz
People saw it already.

On 8/8/2017 at 0:41 AM, ToadChild said:

lol, that's because CB gave tarik Fatality L2 and also discounted the profile by 1 point.

so for Pano, that means that Fatality L2 is -1 point.

remember guys:

The American Heart Association recommends no more than 2,300 milligrams (mgs) of salt intake a day and an ideal limit of no more than 1,500 mg per day for most adults.

On 07/08/2017 at 7:37 PM, Barakiel said:

Yeah it's a bit universal with CB. Good product but it tends to drive into walls on the way out. 

I'm not too sure what to make of the Kamau, mimetism fire teams are baller but it just feels a bit uninspired. The Black Friar and Locust were some really interesting profiles and with the Seraph redo I thought it might be time for interesting PanO.