Jandrus

Operation Rogue Shield. Join Wotan Pirate Brotherhood.

21 posts in this topic

Brothers and sisters! Human brotherhood who rose against the slavery and the alien menace! This is a call of duty.

While our leaders are focused in their own political revenge battles we live ashamed, ashamed for the brothers and sisters we lost in the big battle against the alien enemy. While they line their pockets we empty our bodies; all of this just to let them be the richest among all the humankind by leaving us in any place. They sell our blood, they will sell our freedom, they don’t hesitate, they don’t care in their selfishness. But now we claim to stop, we warn them to stop.

We the free men and women, we the soldiers who lost brothers and sisters in battle, we who know how the blood turns the land into mud. We the men and women who don’t know if we are going to see the tomorrow with the people we love. We are allowing them to sell our future with a mortgage on our lives. And we claim them not again, never more, now we claim stop, we warn them to stop.

PanOceania leave your corrupt leaders, question your NeoChurch if you truly pursue the defense of the humankind. If you truly love the democracy you will join us to defend everyone’s future, if God is really with us he won’t let us down.

YuJing stop your pursue of a meaningless status of a slavesfull superpower. Now it’s the momento to question the power behind the Throne. If they truly are after the people’s good, they would know how to help the cause.

Ariadna, you who were the target of all the selfish conglomerates, you who paid with blood the right to defend your land and beloved ones. You tried to protect The Forge from the interferences while you tried to discover the Shasvatii infiltration methods. You who kept out the assault on Indra-3. Now it’s time to take part, now it’s time to claim your payback, it’s time to fight back the corruption in the humankind.

Haqquislam, you who left The Earth searching for a new home and freedom. Do you truly like to risk that for an asteroid that we will be able to rebuild?

Nomads, you who claim to be the free humankind. You who lost a lot and are under suspicion. Would you like to lose the chance to fight for the freedom? Stop with the internal politic tricks and join us, shoulder to shoulder we will make the alien invasion to step back.

Aleph, you who watch the humankind, you who create distrust. You have the chance to fight for the truth at humankind’s sight. Use your means to fight the EI.

Today is the day the humankind joins and warn their leaders to stop the corruption. The day we warn the Combined Army and the oligarchy. Today is the day we rise the black flag, the same one that scared the oligarchy in the past, the same flag that meant freedom and resistance. Today is the day when the Evolved Intelligence finds its toughest enemy. Today is the day when we claim the revolution moto “I prefer to die on my feet than live on my knees”.
Today we claim stop, we the free humankind warn them to stop.

Now comrades, now we the pirate brotherhood we claim your ships, we claim you weapons and blood, we fight the enemy. WE BOARD THE COMBINED ARMY SHIP!

smasrt.jpg

Add the flag to your batreps if you join the brotherhood.

Do you have a letter of Marque from the Sultan of Funduq? If you are indeed actual pirates, we will see you as a threat and irregular. The Qapu Khalqi have plenty of experience in taking care of your ilk, and the Old Man may see you as a threat to humanity as a destabilizing influence in the Wotan Blockade.

OOC: Imagine that the CA ship is stopped bt a massive human pirate attack.  In the fluff would be awesome!!!

7 minutes ago, Jandrus said:

OOC: Imagine that the CA ship is stopped bt a massive human pirate attack.  In the fluff would be awesome!!!

OOC: Oh no, I get you, and I think its awesome your trying to band together a Pirate faction, I just have to respond ICly how any loyal Haqqislam citizen would have to. Pirates are a big threat to Haqqislam because money. ;) 

Um, Nomads are already pirates.

And I thought you were all "death to PanO" this morning.

OOC: the fluff idea might be awesome but that BoW and CB have their own ideas. But it's an interesting thing which could get a mention in the Wotan Update.

While Ariadna high command does not endorse piracy we cordially invite the PanOceanian representative to take a long walk off a short pier.

OOC: naughty words, don't click at work or around children... 

2 minutes ago, cazboab said:

While Ariadna high command does not endorse piracy we cordially invite the PanOceanian representative to take a long walk off a short pier.

Oh god, I'm laughing so hard...!

This the new Caledonian anthem?

5 minutes ago, cazboab said:

OOC: I am dieing! Go Caledonia!

in the void of the space you don´t fall from  walking the plank you keep floating.... what a 20th century old fashioned joke @cazboab

Resultado de imagen para Walking the plank

"Oh, a non-Nomad pirate faction?" Ishmael asks, "it's not like ALEPH gives us any respect. When a turbolift on Indra-3 went out, a grunt went to drop an empty casing down it, and another said 'NO! Don't waste that brass. Just shove Ishmael down.' No respect! When I step into the mall on the EXO orbase, the custodians toss me in the dumpster, but then drag me out so I don't dirty their garbage! When I went to the pet shelter, the dogs barked at the door. They didn't want to go outside, they wanted me to leave. No respect! When I came back from battle wounded, the Sophotect tells ALEPH, 'I did everything I could, but she still pulled through.' I'll tell the rest. I know Sophia and Jeydin will be on board, but I dunno 'bout Glitchy and Chloe."

Sireen Barakat briefly opens a channel of communications

To the Wotan Pirate Brotherhood:

Haqqislam High Command does not endorse illegal piracy and frowns upon such meassures and tactics.  We have strict regulations that every Independent Contractor must abide and we expect to see Letters of Marque and validate any operation via Qapu Khalqi Operations Office.  We will not sit idle and let anyone compromise Haqqislam's Operations at Raxxora or anywhere else. 

This is your first and only warning.  Stand down.  Your intentions may well be good, but we have Military branches to do these type of Coordinations and won't work for or with unknown groups with unknown intentions.

Sireen Barakat, Haqqislam High Commander, signing out.

It breaks my heart to see one of my most trusted comrade go rogue like this. You were like a brother to me, Jandrus, but I do not fault you for your actions. You do what you believe is best, just like a true Ariadnan. We will not pursue you nor attempt to quarantine you, but we are saddened by your actions and words. Fly free, comrade. I wish you and your brothers the best of luck. May you bring down the CA when all others have failed.

(OOC: Oh man, this is so freaking cool! :D Good on you for doing something unique and cool, Jandrus. Hopefully CB makes mention of it in the fluff and I hope others take up your mantle. Also, that's such a great movie)

6 minutes ago, Pride of Rodina said:

(OOC: Oh man, this is so freaking! :D Good on you for doing something unique and cool, Jandrus. Hopefully CB makes mention of it in the fluff and I hope others take up your mantle. Also, that's such a great movie)

OOC:  Oh hell yes, this is one of the coolest thing I've seen in Wotan and I've seen a lot of great things.  The Flag alone was an awesome touch.

Just now, Danger Rose said:

OOC:  Oh hell yes, this is one of the coolest thing I've seen in Wotan and I've seen a lot of great things.  The Flag alone was an awesome touch.

OOC: I knooooow! :D He did a really great job on the flag, I totally thought it was a real thing made by CB, until I realized it wasn't, ha ha.

11 hours ago, Pride of Rodina said:

It breaks my heart to see one of my most trusted comrade go rogue like this. You were like a brother to me, Jandrus, but I do not fault you for your actions. You do what you believe is best, just like a true Ariadnan.

You are all ROGUE criminals proscrits! it´s redundant! Are your Black and blue or gold white rogue pirate atek? 

Resultado de imagen para gold blue meme

My pirate pet is Blue and black if it helps you.

41FDTJ973EL._AC_UL320_SR306,320_.jpg

The brotherhood is not interested in haqquislam's business. The brotherhood are roge comanders that are united under the flag of humankind aiming to stop the CA. Meanwhile the politicians play their shadow games puting in risk what we are and what we will be...

"Pirates" or no, PanOceania will gladly stand shoulder to shoulder with anyone who takes up arms to defend the Human Sphere.

Together we will turn back the Combined Army.

Together we will defy the Evolved Intelligence.

Together we will hold the Wotan gate.

Because so far the pirates have not touched the positions of the CA

And are dedicated to exo

Are they really a brotherhood or is it another smoke grenade?

Sin título.jpg

Haqqislam will continue its duty in the execution or capture of any pirate parties or organizations that we come across. The Qapu Khalqi are under authorization to open fire on any forces bearing pirate colors. Pirates pose not only a threat to trade, and stability in the region they pose a security threat as well. A force of free willed, and uninhibited individuals can be easily swayed or infiltrated by the EI.

Haqqislam does NOT support any free pirate organizations that do not bare a letter of Marque from the Sultan of Funduq. This will be your only and final warning.

1 minute ago, O-12 said:

Commanders,

Piracy will not be tolerated. This is wartime, and any pirate is a legitimate hostile target. Thus far the only "alien target" that has been hit is the PanO EXO Affairs Orbase.

It would be most unfortunate if this "pirate movement" is discovered to have a national sponsor.

Do not impede the PanO forces that are investigating the INDRA-3 module.

Nice try.