Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
alphz

Winning with First Turn

105 posts in this topic

Yeah should be a blast let's see if this pulpibeer lives up to the hype.

On 19/07/2017 at 10:18 PM, Razgriz said:

@TimberWolf has an easy choice for the deployment. He always chooses the opposite side to you. That way you have to pick up all your stuff and move it the other side. Annoying!!!! :P

Not always, besides, it's not my fault you keep sitting on the side i want :)

how'd you go @Spears? Our mate came 10th! (with a double TAG Squalo list focusing heavily on spec fire, co-incidentally)

11 hours ago, Hachiman Taro said:

how'd you go @Spears? Our mate came 10th! (with a double TAG Squalo list focusing heavily on spec fire, co-incidentally)

8th which im pretty happy with. The loss was after switch projecting as an orc troop crit emmitered a gorgos in aro, which was fairly epic. 

Yup 10th did well too, i think that spec fire annihalated on the low vis table as the recepient was on a global -6 tp dodge. Happy tp avoid that one.

41 minutes ago, Spears said:

8th which im pretty happy with. The loss was after switch projecting as an orc troop crit emmitered a gorgos in aro, which was fairly epic. 

Yup 10th did well too, i think that spec fire annihalated on the low vis table as the recepient was on a global -6 tp dodge. Happy tp avoid that one.

8th is awesome! Funnily enough I think he lost this game on the low vis table - convinced himself into using his other (cutter) list for that one game, and ended up being his only loss.

Still top 10 at inter is a great result for anyone I think. Congratulations!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0