Hexa

How would you go about converting additional Daylami?

31 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Errhile said:

They were. Got discontinued with the introduction of N3.

So the only chance of finding them is getting them from some really old stock now (or second-handed).

Oh, ok, I just bought them a month ago, so I thought they are still available, but now I see I was just lucky ;)

It is always an advantage to be lucky ;) Even Bonaparte favoured lucky commanders over good ones ;)

Neoterra solved this with Bolts, Corregidor with wildcats. The signature link of the sectoral, at last theoretically.

The Hassassin equivalent is definitely Muyibs.

12 hours ago, Greg said:

I think Nomad Jaguars box (

Other that that two Dailami which are in old starter can be bought separately in box of two.

Jaguars are close, they have potential. But they've got the wrong designs of weapons and distinctive Nomads armour in hard to fix places (the wrists). Still, they're a good option I hadn't considered before.

I've got the current Hassassin starer, bit I may still have a look for really old stock. I hadn't known they'd been available separately.

Thank you.

15 hours ago, deltakilo said:

you arent allowed to link here i think but it is their modern engineer backpack

Found it, thank you. I think it's not quite close enough to Haqq Panzerfausts for my perfectionism, but there's probably something out there which is.

13 hours ago, Hexa said:

The Hassassin equivalent is definitely Muyibs.

HRL for 1SWC, V:Dogged, Doctor+ in link, Number2, smoke LGL,  option to link with other units (especially Assavira Haris) - Muyibs are so far the best, and moving from Corregidor I had hard times to play well with Wildcats link, where Muyibs are my autoinclude in HB! :)

14 hours ago, Hexa said:

Found it, thank you. I think it's not quite close enough to Haqq Panzerfausts for my perfectionism, but there's probably something out there which is.

Find two sticks / tubes of right thickenss, add GS "box" in front, add a pistol handle, and smaller tubes / sticks for exhausts. Bang, done: scratchbuildt Haqq Panzerfaust. 

Did one for my Muyibs. Toothpicks were a bit thin, so I used a thicker round stick, but that basically was it.