Commoner1

To Wallace or not to Wallace?

Is Wallace the mandatory Lt. choice for CHA?   17 members have voted

1. 1. Is Wallace the mandatory Lt. choice for CHA?

• yes
    • no

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

31 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Valette said:

Probably not useful as a non-LT in CHA either. It might be cool if he could link without being the Lieutenant. Sacrifice the inspiring leadership with having your 5-man wulver team up the table, and not worrying about Loss of Lieutenant. Give smoke to Scots guard. 

To mess with your opponent's head?

Did it once back in N2, (cos of painted model availability), and my opponent spent about half of his order pool on turn 1 to kill him, thinking it would put me into LoL.
Was rather shocked when I told him Wallace wasn't my Lt. :rain-cloud:

On 10.8.2017 at 2:24 PM, Valette said:

Probably not useful as a non-LT in CHA either. It might be cool if he could link without being the Lieutenant. Sacrifice the inspiring leadership with having your 5-man wulver team up the table, and not worrying about Loss of Lieutenant. Give smoke to Scots guard. 

That doesn't work sadly. Wallace can only join linkteams when he's using the lt. profile.

55 minutes ago, Commoner1 said:

That doesn't work sadly. Wallace can only join linkteams when he's using the lt. profile.

You are right, but that's why @Valette said "it might be cool if he could link without being the Lt". So, unless I'm failing my English forever again, you're both on the same page :)

it would open up a few more aggressive builds if he could link without being the Lt. certainly it would make the 5 man wulver link much more viable, as it is I dont see much reason to ever risk wallace to get the 5 man link when I can harris them and take a different core.

I like the idea of him being able to link when he isn't the LT.  I would totally use him more aggressively. That EXP CCW needs to see action every once in a while lol

One random thought I had is what if Wallace could haris with 45th Highlanders?

would be interesting but Id rather not lose their Ex Imp orders to get smoke off