Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sorniak

Outrage profiles

Outrage profiles. Do we need them?!    56 members have voted

1. 1. Based on "Q. Can we have profiles for Outrage characters? A. Maybe. Start a petition! ..." (taken from http://www.lead-rising.com/2017/08/gutiers-q-at-interplanetary-2017.html Thanky you Phlyk!!)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

35 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, sorniak said:

From seller's words, they didn't  "make up" any description for the product, that text was sent by CB. It might be that lack of time made it impossible to give the profiles, while there were some intentions. Again - they have bootleg series for miniatures without profiles. How many figures were there without stats and bootleg label?

I haven't seen any other retailer have that text on new profiles?

Maybe they where supposed to be out later, with the pdf, but CB took out earlier because the leak and didn't had time to prepare the pdf?

Laika Dog-Girl Now.

6 hours ago, sorniak said:

From seller's words, they didn't  "make up" any description for the product, that text was sent by CB. 

as I said, the seller was confused about details or willing to fib to make a sale. Zero other sellers promised profiles, and the box itself has no mention of profiles or ITS playability. If you're going to quote me and ignore the point I made, I'm out. Have a great day and I hope your next purchase is less frustrating for you.

8 hours ago, sorniak said:

From seller's words, they didn't  "make up" any description for the product, that text was sent by CB.

18 hours ago, IJW Wartrader said:

That's not from the release info given to retailers, so I don't know where that text came from. :( 

It also doesn't mean that we're going to get profiles that can be used in army lists.

IJW is a retailer, he would know if CB had sent that text or not as he receives the same text. 

23 hours ago, Col said:

IJW is a retailer, he would know if CB had sent that text or not as he receives the same text. 

He wouldn't know, however, if CB had sent that text to distributors.

Meeplemart's in Canada.

IJW is one webshop in the UK and deals directly with CB with a UK distributor.

Here in the US and Canada many shops deal with distributors instead of directly when it's small companies like CB or Knight Models. I can't say whether the Warstore had that same text or not when the models were first being sold, but if they did it would have been a good indicator whether or not distributors were told something different to the shops dealing directly with CB---The Warstore also is basically the biggest distributor of Infinity for the US/Canada.

Furthermore, it is also worth mentioning that CB has billed the product not as "Outrage Characters Pack" but "Mercenaries: Outrage Characters Pack". Whether that was a deliberate attempt at misleading customers or not, it is something that could have been avoided by just billing them as "Bootleg" instead.

I deal with the UK distributer, who should have had the same info as Meeplemart etc.

Just now, IJW Wartrader said:

I deal with the UK distributer, who should have had the same info as Meeplemart etc.

Edited my post to reflect that.

In any regards, it's possible that wires got crossed somewhere or different versions of briefs were used etc--or simply that whoever is in charge of Meeplemart's Infinity stuff chose to make a guess based on the billing of it as "Mercenaries" instead of Bootlegs.

They did name the box "Outrage". I'd say mission accomplished!

6 hours ago, SmaggTheSmug said:

I want my S1 hacker on the table.

That would be smth ;)... Uhahu is small one ;) together with kaauri and servants ;)...he would be able to hide among servants ;) or cybermask with s1 ;)