125 posts in this topic

Here you go. Witty OP OPtional, I'll add something if I feel like it.

Announced September 2017 releases:

PanO: Locust hacker:

Spoiler

MYbgW1D.jpg

DRUDfBQ.jpg

Yu Jing: Shikami 2CCW (with an alt hat option):

Spoiler

Ariadna: Volunteer box (chain/LGL/HMG/sniper):

Spoiler

Haqq: Hassassin Bahram starter (resculpted; 3 Daylami (LS/rifle/PF) + Muyib rifle + Farzan BS? + Ayyar sniper):

Spoiler

pfORkOe.jpg

CA: Umbra Legate spitfire:

Spoiler
On 9 sierpień 2017 at 2:01 PM, Melkhior said:

Repacks: Nagas, Hellcats

With recent situation post Beyond boxes I'm surprised that PanO is getting anything...

The Shikami looks great. I love that the hat is separate but I dunno how I prefer it!

It's a nice that the hat is an optional part. Although I prefer a hat on version I still be reculpting his face to resemble shikami mask.

Just now, chaos11 said:

The Shikami looks great. I love that the hat is separate but I dunno how I prefer it!

Buy two, stick a random loose combi on the back of one.

11 minutes ago, Eciu said:

With recent situation post Beyond boxes I'm surprised that PanO is getting anything...

Tohaa let them have their spot on the release list...

I'm fantastically surprised by the Shikami having an alternate head option.

Keep that as the status quo, kthx.

Well at least now I don't feel like I wasted money on my box of Domaru.....Jsa here I come

34 minutes ago, Col said:

Shouldn't this be the name of the November thread? 

ms2TVRD.gif

I'll make something up for November.

Locust ! LOCUUUUUUUUUST ! <3

So are ninjas (of possibly the same clan) going to be orange or will they subtly shift the color scheme of JSA to white and orange similar to how they did it with Bakunin?

6 minutes ago, Stormygeddon said:

So are ninjas (of possibly the same clan) going to be orange or will they subtly shift the color scheme of JSA to white and orange similar to how they did it with Bakunin?

I believe it's a colour scheme just for the ninjas, Domaru are still in traditional JSA colours

51 minutes ago, Stormygeddon said:

It's an effort to make people feel less bad about their custom color schemes XD

45 minutes ago, Pierzasty said:

It's an effort to make people feel less bad about their custom color schemes XD

I mean ... official color schemes never stopped me from making my own custom schemes. Often it encourages it. Not to say I don't like some official schemes, as my vanilla Yu Jing say otherwise.

Preorder details!

Regarding the Hassassin box:

New release! This Starter Pack is a totally new re-sculpt of the previously released version that it will replace. This Starter Pack is the best choice to start collecting this army, providing the core units of any army list: three Daylamis, one with a Rifle and Light Shotgun, one with a Light Shotgun and one with a Panzerfaust, irregular troops of the Hassassin Bahram Army; a Muyib with Rifle and Light Grenade Launcher, a versatile and tough Light Infantry; Hassassin Farzan Forward Observer with a Rifle and Light Shotgun; and a lethal Hassassin Ayyar with Shock Marksman Rifle.

Hellcats:

This is a repackaging of individual blisters in a single product. It is a blister with two miniatures that includes one Hellcat Hacker and one Hellcat with Boarding Shotgun.

That is weird, since the Hacker currently comes with the HMG...so what's happening to the HMG?

Naga:

This is a repackaging of individual blisters in a single product. It is a blister with two miniatures that includes one Naga with MULTI Sniper and one Naga with Combi Rifle and Monofilament Mines.

Love the Shikami head options. Will make my duo look even more different after I swap out one of the blades for a combi rifle/contender (whichever will be easisest).

7 minutes ago, The_Evergrey_One said:

(whichever will be easiest).

They used to include a loose combi with the CCW ninja.

1 hour ago, Pierzasty said:

They used to include a loose combi with the CCW ninja.

Thank you very much!. Good to know. Was thinking of getting another box of Haramaki for the conversion but getting a CCW Ninja will be way cheaper. 

6 hours ago, Stormygeddon said:

I believe its a new color scheme to make JSA and other Yu Jing more uniform. I remember Carlos saying something about that when Red Veil was released. I think they are switching for Orange/White with green/black cloth for JSA and just Orange with green cloth for other Yu Jing. Next JSA model will show if this is true.

It's definitely not a new scheme. It's an official one (for when Japanese units work in conjunction with the rest of the Yuchinese army) and it's been used before. The first Keisotsu were in orange and green.

@Pierzasty "Wake me up when september ends." That way you can use "remember, remember the thread of november" for november. Just a thought for you to modify if you want.

♫♫♫...Try to remember the thread of September...♫♫♫

With apologies to Tom Jones, who wrote the song-- the lyrics anyway-- to "try to remember", of course.

I may be interested in the Bahram box, depending upon what happens to daylami, and what the minis look like.  Those odd orange colored lumps?  Cannot tell a thing from those.   Well, we'll get a better look after GenCon, yes?

Combined Sept-umbra Debates? 

Will buying two blisters of the shikami improve our chances of getting a second sculpt by the end of the year? 

The hat is tempting for a duo, but... I'm thinking we will see another one.