stevenart74

R.P.G. Character Concepts...

1 post in this topic

I start to open now a Thread to share, discuss, elaborate all the Characters-related stuff about the Infinity R.P.G. Campaign started by @Solodice...

At the moment I have done just some "Quick Digital Rework" on hastily scratched rough sketched with Crayon on Paper and then speedily scanned with an Office Machine, so far from a very satisfying material, but I will progress on it (especially as I'm currently replacing any kind of "Old Analogical Work" with Digital Art direclty drawn on Graphic Tablet !!)...

Also the various Players still have not totally decided on their respective Characters' Appearance fully, and there is a lot of future modifications to do...

amyah_skin_rough_a0_0_by_stevenart74-dbh

A quick, rough, conceptual sketch  of mine Player Character in the Infinity R.P.G. "Cyberpunk Noir" that I'm currently playing into...She is named "Dr. Amyah Bubastys Hamunaptra" and, while appearing no more than 20-25 Years of Age, is in reality well over 40. She has extensively Gene-Engineered Her own Body with Military Special Soldiers Enhancements and also obtained Limited Regenerative Capabilities, is far tougher than it looks and has also enhanced Reflexes / Thoughtspeed. Also is totally batshit crazy insane and believes that the Gods of Ancient Egypt are Real and speaking to Her, so She tattoed (with Hyperadvanced Genetic Materials) almost all important symbols of the Pharaoh's Age on every available inch of skin.....

crew_rough_a0_0_by_stevenart74-dbhlete.j

Another hastily scanned Crayon-On-Paper Sketch that had no time to further rework in Photoshop; this is the rest of the Crew of Fellow Player Characters; on the Left two renditions of "Eddie" a fearsome Close Combat Cyborg with also a lot of Organic / Biogenetic Modifications, the leftmost with an elegant Suit hiding the lethal Short & Long Blades usually employed, then more on the right a "Cyberpunk Noir" street-attire much like Philip Deckard of Bladerunner or Adam Jensen of Deus-Ex, with a Kevlar Armoured (but still Stylish...!!) Trench hiding a lethal Armor Piercing Pistol and some Flash-Bang / Smoke Grenades. Those were lent by the other Character on the rightmost, Konrad, first shown in a Corp-Suit that is not the normal attire, and then with its usual "Space Pirate" Garb. Then on the lower left there is Samuel "Impi" a sort of Part Hacker / Part Orbital Worker of Zulu Ethnicity (the Character lacks a short cropped hair and a silver stud-ring, but show potential typical Face-Scars of a Zulu Warrior).....Like My character before these are just very rough sketches that will be later extensively reworked before Colouring...

anubis_fang_rough_a0_0_by_stevenart74-db

Just a quick sketched concept rough of a "Signature Weapon" of My Character in an "Infinity R.P.G." Cyberpunk Campaign; as She believes actually in the Old Egyptian Gods, has commissioned an apparently ancient "Sacrificial Ceremony Knife" like the ones seen in cheap "Mummy Horror Movies" (golden / bronze sheen in the blade, Hyeroglyphs etched on the metal, fake leather hilt wrapping and so on) but is in reality an High-Tech Special Forces Grade kind of combat dagger (curved like an Arab "Jambyah" or "Gumia") because She hails from a heavily middle-eastern influenced culture on a Desert Planet...Hopefully soon there will be better definition / colouring / detailed work on the image..... 

players_rough_a0_0_by_stevenart74-dbjv34

Rough Concept Sketch of the Infinity R.P.G. Character Group; also this was scanned quickly from a Paper + Crayon Rough and had not the time to rework it better (this will need some serious better detailed stuff later).....The Character on the leftmost is Amyah, My Haqqislamite Special Forces Medic, disguised as a "Biker Race Queen Eyecandy" and packing a Light Shotgun; just on her right there is Konrad the "Deep Space Pirate" disguised as a Corporate Driver and armed with a slightly outdated Semiauto Pistol and a rough, cheap (but still reliable and lethal) Drum-Fed Boarding Shotgun; behind Him on the upper part on the right of the image is Samuel "Impi" the Techno-Hacker from Corregidor with Zulu heritage (is not very clear on this image, but His right hand is directly behind Konrad and doing some "Counter-Hacking"); on the lower part of the rightmost of the image there is the fearsome "Eddie, the Chimera" (in the Bakunin Mothership, the Chimeras are Gene-Engineered Gladiators enhanced with Animal D.N.A.) crossing guard with His lethal Hi-Tech Dagger + Sword Combo.....In the Image is not very clear, but all the Characters are wearing "Virtual Smartgoggles" that should represent they are in a synchronized, encrypted "Battle-Network" between their personal interfaces...

players_rough_a0_1_by_stevenart74-dbjv4f

Another very rough scanned concept sketch for the Characters of the Infinity R.P.G. Campaign that I'm currently playing; the "Scene" should be reminiscent of '80 / '90 cheap, but entertaining, Action Flicks (such as series like "Miami Vice") for an inner joke between players (the "Title" will be reworked as resembling an Episode Font of that time); the Scenery Background is the stunning Beachfront of "Sabai Island" a luxury resort in the lush tropical zone of a Binary Planet System dominated by a Chinese State-Empire and with Hi-Tech Domes dotting the pristine landscape; on the leaned All-Terrain S.U.V. the gene-engineered gladiator (in Leisure Suit !!) Eddie is striking a pose; on the right there is the Zulu Hacker "Impi" executing Virtual Data-Mining; leaning on the doorframe there is Konrad, our Pilot and Driver; My character, Amyah, is checking the weapons splayed on the chassis (Her sawed-off Light Shotgun, the Drum-Fed Autoshotgun of Konrad and behind, Her own "Long Gun" a sort of Hi-Tech Sniper Version of an AK-47); on the lower leftmost, hidden in the bushes, there is a Fifth Character that will be inserted later in the Game, as is supposedly a "Ninja Infiitrator" that We still have not seen, at the moment is just a shadowy silhouette......The Image will need later a serious Reworking and Colouring... 

For the moment is all; unfortunately Time / Work / Family are all serious issues now, especially in this "Hectic Midsummer" period, so I had to quickly copy-paste Images and describing text directly from the Deviantart Page that I'm filling with all manners of rough sketches...

More well done stuff later (very soon I hope !!!)...