Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Davtron

Work trip to Hobart, Australia

4 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I'm off to Hobart on a work trip at the end of September, specifically going to a conference at the Tasmanian Parliament. I'm taking a few extra days to have a look around the city; seems like there's heaps to do with the MONA, whiskey sampling and dining etc. but I'm also wondering what the local Infinity scene is like there. I was thinking of bringing some minis over.

Dates I'm in Hobart: 27 September - 3 October.

So if anyone is keen to meet up and game, please get in touch.

Cheers

Dave

National disclaimer: I'm a Kiwi!!!!

There's definitely something there, I recall at least 2 people from Cancon this year who said they were from Tasmania and I've seen people organise ITS events for there.

I'd suggest if you haven't tried already join the "Infinity Australia" facebook group and ask around there, they might have their own Tasmanian local group too but I don't know about it.

23 minutes ago, Spleen said:

There's definitely something there, I recall at least 2 people from Cancon this year who said they were from Tasmania and I've seen people organise ITS events for there.

I'd suggest if you haven't tried already join the "Infinity Australia" facebook group and ask around there, they might have their own Tasmanian local group too but I don't know about it.

I can't remember if it was a group or event, but it was called "isolated state", hilarious.

3 hours ago, the huanglong said:
3 hours ago, Spleen said:

I can't remember if it was a group or event, but it was called "isolated state", hilarious.

Hey thanks guys. I'll try the fb group.

Also "isolate state" XD That's brilliant!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0