Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cothel

Thank You Corvus Belli!

13 posts in this topic

I'd like to add my voice of thanks!

21055123_481527005557554_854525192697128

Me as well... it was a ride! See you next year on frozen plains of Svalarheima, gentleman.

Obraz0116.jpg

While I don't have a picture of my prize (I miscalculated and now I'm in Spain and my prize must be in Panama; but no biggie, my Mother-In-Law will take care of it); I do want to join in the most heartfelt THANK YOU!!!  

We thoroughly enjoyed the Campaign down here; and now, just like it happened with Flamestrike, we have more people interested in the game and buying miniatures.

Thank you very much.

I would like to echo the same.  Don't have a picture of my prize, which arrived a couple of days ago, but really appreciate what you have done with the Wotan campaign and providing a fun game.  

Thank you for the prize and for creating a great game.  I believe the great local community of infinity players is a reflection on a great company.

I'm going to jump on the band wagon here too!  Big thanks to @bostria  and @Beasts of War - Warren (and their teams) for their effort in putting it together and engaging with the community, looking forward to the next one even if we did get a pretty thorough kicking.

(So not picking a fight with Pano next time)

Image may contain: indoor

Hope my stuff gets here soon :X

Was really hoping for the patches more than anything else! So a big thank you to Corvus Belli for that :) I'm really happy to have participated in Wotan, thank you so much for holding it. I know it wasn't perfect but it got me into the game so much I can't get out now XD

Still waiting for mine too.

If I could only chose one wargame it would be Infinity, great game with great support.

Well well then I shall tune in as well, thank you very much for the lovely prize! Looking forward to the next campaign :-)

Mine arrived last saturday! Again, thank you CB for spoiling us sooo much! B)

YAY!!! Got mine as well. 

CB is the best!

Yes. CB is the best, thanks for all that hard work, and I cant wait for next year. :D

Got my package; same stuff as everyone else, but I'm super excited to have the Wotan patches. Now I just need to figure out how to put them on my gaming bag...

Thanks CB! :)