Garell

Military Order Texture Sheet

8 posts in this topic

I was wondering if Customeeple is considering the production of Texture Sheets or Display Trays based on the lovely Military Order bases design.  

Anybody else thinks they look dope and would like to build a tray/diorama/scenary piece with that floor design? I know I would.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For the record, I definitely would... though apparently no one else.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On September 14, 2017 at 8:23 AM, Garell said:

I was wondering if Customeeple is considering the production of Texture Sheets or Display Trays based on the lovely Military Order bases design.  

Anybody else thinks they look dope and would like to build a tray/diorama/scenary piece with that floor design? I know I would.

This would be a great idea. I hope Custommeeple hears/sees this and creates something like what you mentioned above.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Golem2God said:

This would be a great idea. I hope Custommeeple hears/sees this and creates something like what you mentioned above.

I got in touch with them some time ago and apparenty they considered it at some point, but thought that the price would discourage buyers as it would be expensive, though the didn't specify how much.

Design is sure more complicated that others texture sheets I've seen, so I understand their point of view, but I would still like to know much a 10X15 cm would cost... or even any other size, for that matter.

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Garell said:

I got in touch with them some time ago and apparenty they considered it at some point, but thought that the price would discourage buyers as it would be expensive, though the didn't specify how much.

Design is sure more complicated that others texture sheets I've seen, so I understand their point of view, but I would still like to know much a 10X15 cm would cost... or even any other size, for that matter.

That is interesting. At least they took the time to talk and reply to your idea. Custommeeple sound like a nice company. Maybe you can get them to tell you how much your measurements cost to make?

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They are extra nice, and just yesterday I purchased from them some MO bases as I was running short of 25mm ones... and some other stuff.

I will ask them again during the holiday season. If someone could tag them in the thread, maybe they could seriously consider it.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Garell said:

They are extra nice, and just yesterday I purchased from them some MO bases as I was running short of 25mm ones... and some other stuff.

I will ask them again during the holiday season. If someone could tag them in the thread, maybe they could seriously consider it.

Well I don't know their tag. Any ideas?

I hope they will appear in the new forums that CB is moving us into.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cost/anticipated sales is likely a driving factor... they used to make a beautiful yu jing ... (uh?) palace looking textured base, but seem to have stopped. Shame too, as they were beautiful once painted.

 

uTmmUVT850.jpg

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites