Teslarod

Analysis - 10 Order list vs classic format

133 posts in this topic

On 9/25/2017 at 0:18 PM, PsychoticStorm said:

No, just no, there is no high elite who can look down on the plebeians who are not up to their standards.

Damn right no one can look down on me.

:D

4 hours ago, Plebian said:

Damn right no one can look down on me.

:D

I wouldn't be so sure. You met Rory at Vigo, right? The man was so tall he could probably of jumped from Vigo to Last Cies...

I'm just going to leave a thought that the man I looked up to the most was about 6" shorter than I am...

I've been playing more 10 order lists recently, rocking things like the EI Aspects & Avatar to get those points up. It's great! Avatar vs Ariadna Spam is funny.

5 hours ago, Flipswitch said:

I've been playing more 10 order lists recently, rocking things like the EI Aspects & Avatar to get those points up. It's great! Avatar vs Ariadna Spam is funny.

They don't try to flame Avatar to death or run pack of antipodes camo markers into it ?

27 minutes ago, Eciu said:

They don't try to flame Avatar to death or run pack of antipodes camo markers into it ?

The Avatar may be 137pts but the rest of my list also exists and helps protect him. :)

Put my opponent into loss of Lt turn 1 thanks to speculo, she went on a rampage. 

Commenting on rule that doesn't allow the reactive player to take away two orders from 10 men lists: I would like to say this change has resurrected the game for me. I'm not only playing (I always did, and always only from time to time due to RL), but started having fun also. It's a huge thing for me because I fell for the game back in the days of N2, when 10 order lists were pretty standard. Now I'm back to playin' my cool CA models I always wanted to play, but could never muster myself to use because cheaper units would allow me to move 15 times. Please never ever take it back, pretty please :P Because of previous incarnations of N3 I shelfed my CA and started collecting Yu-Jing cause I hated combined so much. In the end I switched to an another game (let's call it Battlefield - reincarnation :P). But man - now I can't wait to play! I might even invest into Xeodrones :P