Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Masterblaster

Masterblasters story of intruders and geckos - Start of ITS Season 9

3 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

new season, new army. In ITS Season 9 i am going to start Corregidor. As I want to report some battereports, pics of tables and armies and take several aspects into account which are not only relevant for corregidor i hope this category is ok for you.

But lets start and see where this leeds to...

My first tourmanent this season will be soon. So I need to get in contact with corregidor and read lots of other battlereports. Lucky we just also started an escalation league what is really ideal to test a new army and new tactics.

My first test with a full 300 Point Corregidor List was against our LeFrank and his YuJing was pretty succesful. Just shortly: as usual for Nomads i managed to dominate the table with great Morans. McMurrough was my prime hitter in round 1, a gecko MK12 (fatality - damage 16 is just awsome) and Intruder with HMG made her way through the enemy in round 2. Round 3 than was Tomcat-Time to get the rest of the work and objecives done. A relativley save 10:0.

We had a real fun game and have used the command board you can see on the pictures. I can realy recommend that board for organizing orders and markers plus: it really looks cool.

Usualy our tables have lot of terrain - europeen style.

I will only post pics of my painted models, so far just the intruder ready to show you. But i promis: more pics will come. Hope you like them.

Please give me feedback on that topic. What do you like to have more of: more pics? more details on lists? more details on match?

WhatsApp Image 2017-09-20 at 18.57.13(3).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2017-09-20 at 18.57.10.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2017-09-03 at 06.06.37.jpeg

Intruder.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0