Niebieskooki

Is No Wounds Incapatition and Shock Immunity equal to 2 wounds?

Question

So I was wondering, if NWI and Shock immunity is technicaly the same thing as having 2 wounds? What else can instantly kill you?

It just accured to me that Viral ammo would do the trick I guesss - but is there anything else?

8 answers to this question

The main difference is  with 1 wound + NWI + Shock Immunity you die after taking 2 wounds (take the model off the board)

With 2 proper wounds you go unconscious after taking 2 wounds, stay on the board and can be healed.

19 minutes ago, Hachiman Taro said:

The main difference is  with 1 wound + NWI + Shock Immunity you die after taking 2 wounds (take the model off the board)

With 2 proper wounds you go unconscious after taking 2 wounds, stay on the board and can be healed.

Oh yeah, that's pretty obvious - didn't occur to me at all though

What else can kill you instantly?  Monofilament to a single failed armour roll. 

T2 ammunition also drops you dead.

NWI and Bioimmunity or STR is more equivalent to two wounds, as long as you don't want to be healed. 

7 hours ago, Col said:

NWI and Bioimmunity or STR is more equivalent to two wounds, as long as you don't want to be healed. 

If you are playing without a Doctor/Paramedic, then that combo is stronger than 2 wounds since Bioimmunity allows you to select the better of ARM or BTS against attacks that uses Shock or Viral and since you're not going to leave an unconscious trooper behind to grant the enemy a target for Extreme Prejudice.

not exactly. 2 true wounds allows you to go unconcious so it takes an extra wound to remove you off the table. viral will also put you down. in most cases it is quite similar though