Stiopa

January! New year! New hopes! New releases! (yeah, I know it's early)

371 posts in this topic

There’s no combi sculpt either. There’s Doctor, HMG, BSG and generic sword. 

8 minutes ago, chaos11 said:

There’s no combi sculpt either. There’s Doctor, HMG, BSG and generic sword. 

Wow, totally missed the front grip on that, good catch! So... are we to expect a combi end a multi sculpt, or will we have to rely on the sword-handeling one as a general proxy?

Well the Doctor can be either, and so can the sword, so basically yes it's a universal proxy situation. Which makes sense, because people like both and so doing doubled up sculpts seems like a waste of slots. I don't think we'll be seeing any more Hospitallers beyond this box, though potentially there might be one in a hypothetical Sval Starter Box.

3 minutes ago, Solar said:

Well the Doctor can be either, and so can the sword, so basically yes it's a universal proxy situation. Which makes sense, because people like both and so doing doubled up sculpts seems like a waste of slots. I don't think we'll be seeing any more Hospitallers beyond this box, though potentially there might be one in a hypothetical Sval Starter Box.

Well, the doctor can be either as much as the BSG one can for example. He’s holding a medikit so he is specifically a doctor. 

Vedic Sectorial Army Pack or Vedic Sectorial Starter, I'll be waiting with bated breath to see what's happening. They and MRRF were the two factions that really first caught my eye into Infinity and I'm excited to see where at least one of those two goes...

2 hours ago, chaos11 said:

Well, the doctor can be either as much as the BSG one can for example. He’s holding a medikit so he is specifically a doctor. 

There's two Doctor profiles though, Multi, and Combi, the sculpt can be used for either. 

8 minutes ago, Col said:

There's two Doctor profiles though, Multi, and Combi, the sculpt can be used for either. 

Ah, I see. I didn’t realise that, I thought Solar meant you could use it as the doctor or the generic combi-rifle. Apologies. 

Bostria also mentions works on an unknown Japanese trooper.

3 hours ago, Kanluwen said:

Vedic Sectorial Army Pack or Vedic Sectorial Starter, I'll be waiting with bated breath to see what's happening. They and MRRF were the two factions that really first caught my eye into Infinity and I'm excited to see where at least one of those two goes...

The Vedics are make or break for me.

That Sectoral needs to be just right. Lots of great and exciting options, and loads of minis too.

Maybe February for the Vedic Starter? I'm excited.

34 minutes ago, Keyrott said:

IMG_2307.PNG

3x dakinis , posthuman m2 hacker, deva combi, dasyu combi

Spoiler
Spoiler

i am excited.

1 minute ago, Perseus said:

3x dakinis , posthuman m2 hacker, deva combi, dasyu combi

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

i am excited.

Is the contents list confirmed or no?

Just now, Kanluwen said:

no

just a guess 

1 minute ago, Kanluwen said:

No, I think he's just speculating

1 hour ago, Keyrott said:

RyCqYE8.jpg

Possibly here, Im pretty sure Vedic would be important enough for one of the N slots

Though I think Vedic vs Tohaa sectorial at adepticon or gencon would be very interesting (though I think id prefer vedic vs shasvastii fluff wise as sneaky side of the normal steel phalanx vs vanilla combined to show other side of the conflict)

These two possible starters kinda throw out my predictions of tunguska, terracotta and varuna taking those slots

Just now, Perseus said:

no

just a guess 

I thought so, just checking. :)

logo_701.png ALEPH
──────────────────────────────────────────────────

orden_regular.png6  
logo_7.pngDASYU Boarding Shotgun, Nanopulser, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 34)
logo_1.pngDAKINI Tacbot Paramedic (MediKit) Combi Rifle / Electric Pulse. (0 | 15)
logo_1.pngDAKINI Tacbot Combi Rifle / Electric Pulse. (0 | 13)
logo_3.pngDEVA Hacker (Hacking Device) Combi Rifle, Nanopulser / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 31)
logo_3.pngDEVA Lieutenant (Sensor) Combi Rifle, Nanopulser / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 24)

0.5 SWC | 130 Points

Open in Infinity Army

That's my speculation.

im kinda expecting a new unit in the starter

1 minute ago, Mothman said:

im kinda expecting a new unit in the starter

I'm not sure whether to expect a new unit or not. I could see the Deva Hacker being replaced by the other Danavas profile done up as a male, but something about all that jibes.

It gives them a Skirmisher from the Dasyu(and knocks a profile that's never had a model out), it gives them their 3x "Line Troops" from the Dakini, a Hacker to run them, and a Lt.

logo_701.png ALEPH
──────────────────────────────────────────────────

orden_regular.png6  
logo_4.pngASURA Lieutenant Hacker (Hacking Device Plus UPGRADE: Redrum) Combi Rifle, Nanopulser / Pistol, AP CCW. (0.5 | 72)
logo_7.pngDASYU Boarding Shotgun, Nanopulser, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 34)
logo_3.pngDEVA (Sensor) Combi Rifle, Nanopulser / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 24)

0.5 SWC | 169 Points

Open in Infinity Army

Eh?

I can't imagine we won't see an Asura in the starter, better to do the missing one.

This week’s sniper shot was a Garuda. Wouldn’t be surprised to see it in the starter.

Btw. was it only me or did Bostria gave extra stress and emphasasis on a fact of Svalheraima/Hospitallers/ and some Yu-Jing ?

15 hours ago, Solar said:

"Fuck! A PanO medic! We're all dead!"

Nope, even better.  A Pan-O doctor.  With one heck of a scalpel.  

And Frenzy.  "I'd stop to save your life Angus, but I'd rather go on a 5 planet killing spree.  See you in Valhalla, chump."

Yes please to a Svalarheim sectorial sooner rather than later thank you very much.  And Vedic too.  With updated sculpts naturally.  (Newer and better Nagas por favor. )

I would rather see varuna starter