TanakoSkyler22

A Hello from the Midwest

16 posts in this topic

Greetings everyone!

Long-time PanOceania player from the N2 days and only faction I have played ever since. Been playing more frequently in the Chicago suburbs since I have found a group and finally took the dive to join the forums. Mostly focused on PanO but looking to expand into NCA and Haqqislam in the the near future.

Anyways, nice to meet you all!

Sent from my Y538 using Tapatalk

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome back, the midwest is a great place to be playing infinity!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Welcome back, the midwest is a great place to be playing infinity!

Very much so. Seems like in my area there are small but decicated pockets of players.

Sent from my Y538 using Tapatalk

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also from the Midwest, looking to start playing in the Chicago suburbs. Anyone know good stores? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, requizen said:

Also from the Midwest, looking to start playing in the Chicago suburbs. Anyone know good stores? 

I play usually at Draxtar Games in Batavia and Lindsay's Gamer Garrison at times in Wauconda. Games Plus in Mount Prospect also does Infinity the first Saturday of every month I believe.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TanakoSkyler22 said:

I play usually at Draxtar Games in Batavia and Lindsay's Gamer Garrison at times in Wauconda. Games Plus in Mount Prospect also does Infinity the first of every Saturday I believe.

What's the turnout like at Draxtar? It's relatively close to me but I'm not sure what the community looks like out here.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, requizen said:

What's the turnout like at Draxtar? It's relatively close to me but I'm not sure what the community looks like out here.

5-6 people usually, mostly on Monday. I myself usually go every other Monday because I switch off playing X-Wing at another store I live by. Out of that group, usually me and another player do go on Thursdays, although it is usually for other games even if we do bring our Infinity stuff.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TanakoSkyler22 said:

5-6 people usually, mostly on Monday. I myself usually go every other Monday because I switch off playing X-Wing at another store I live by. Out of that group, usually me and another player do go on Thursdays, although it is usually for other games even if we do bring our Infinity stuff.

Awesome! Might swing by an upcoming Monday to check the game out and see if I want to get into it. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey @Savant, know anyone further south? I make it up to Indy once in a while, but it's more of a treat than a regular occurrence. Still, always good to see another player in the midwest!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

On 10/21/2017 at 11:38 AM, osirisblue said:

Hey @Savant, know anyone further south? I make it up to Indy once in a while, but it's more of a treat than a regular occurrence. Still, always good to see another player in the midwest!

Further south of Indianapolis or Chicago?

EDIT: @osirisblue just saw that your profile has you listed in Southern Indiana, where are you at?

Edited by Savant
update
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Evansville area usually. There used to be a small group of players in Bloomington, but that dissolved a couple years back. (College town and all).

I do travel north from time to time though. I'd love to try and find a few players down here, as I have a ton of terrain, and even a couple ringer army starter packs I'm trying to paint up.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I believe there are people in Evansville, and North Vernon, not familiar with anyone in Bloomington right now.  If you're not part of Indianapolis Infinity his us up so we can try to find you someone to play with!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Grognard Games in Roselle is a relatively new place that has something happening every night. Thursdays is Infinity and has quite a thriving little community.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/31/2017 at 5:29 PM, Savant said:

I believe there are people in Evansville, and North Vernon, not familiar with anyone in Bloomington right now.  If you're not part of Indianapolis Infinity his us up so we can try to find you someone to play with!

I'll definitely check that out later. I haven't played much during N3, but I've tried to keep up with battle reports forums, etc, as best I can. It'd be good to find a group even if it's small. I've got another guy about an hour away I'm trying to get hooked as well.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites