GregMurdock

The Infinity A December to Remember Speculation Event

326 posts in this topic

I just hope Neema is still a Tohaa release and not a sneaky way to give CA another Sygmaa unit...

6 hours ago, Cothel said:

I just hope Neema is still a Tohaa release and not a sneaky way to give CA another Sygmaa unit...

I heard she's being moved to the ISS... 

Yay Neema! The only way we will ever get more tohaa is if Corvus belli thinks enough people will buy it, i for one am getting her even though it's not my preferred load out. Here that Corvus? Tohaa players are thirsty, give us a drink!

12 hours ago, Kanluwen said:

One thing I really want as a winter holiday thing is for the Szalamandra to include the freaking pilot model.

I'd rather a pilot so filthy they have to dust off the bootleg label again, but failing that yeah, pilots in the box from now on would be super.

I just want a Nexus Spec-Ops.

Damn, I'm excited about this release lineup. The past two months have been so-so for me. Looking forward to seeing everything this month. 

17 hours ago, Kanluwen said:

...thing is for the Szalamandra to include the freaking pilot model.

This. This alot. 

Also, have we recived any idea of what the Spetznas breakdown is? Seems like a weird choice when they could have done it for the SAS (since they were on a Caladonia kick) or Dozers who are begging for a two pack. 

And while I understand that @strapingyunglad and I are the only two people in the world excited for it: I am totally excited for Neema. 

I’m excited for Neema. The render looks great, a lot better than the old one. 

4 hours ago, zagdag said:

This. This alot. 

Also, have we recived any idea of what the Spetznas breakdown is? Seems like a weird choice when they could have done it for the SAS (since they were on a Caladonia kick) or Dozers who are begging for a two pack. 

And while I understand that @strapingyunglad and I are the only two people in the world excited for it: I am totally excited for Neema. 

Dollars to donuts that the Spetsnaz repack will be the two Ambushers and the Airborne profile is going to get a rename or something.

Dozers and SAS need resculpts, not bundling. If Dozers are going to get repacked somehow though I expect the Traktor Mul Control Device model to get bundled into the Traktor Mul box.

When do new releases are available for purchase? I want to know if I can get Szally for Christmas

48 minutes ago, TaHu said:

When do new releases are available for purchase? I want to know if I can get Szally for Christmas

You're looking at mid-November for preorders, mid-Decemberish for shipping(assuming best case scenario) most likely.

I'm going to guess that unless CB ships stuff early to distributors/retailers in December, Szalamandra for Christmas is potentially going to require a jolly old fat man in a redcoat with a sled.

An out of shape Canadian Mountie?

Maybe sleigh is the word you sought :P

New releases are generally available here in the Eastern USA during the 3rd week of a month.  Highly unlikely that they'll be under anyone's tree, but not impossible.

European shops are a little quicker, but before the 24th with the usual Crimbo post issues is optimistic. 

32 minutes ago, Red Harvest said:

An out of shape Canadian Mountie?

Maybe sleigh is the word you sought :P

New releases are generally available here in the Eastern USA during the 3rd week of a month.  Highly unlikely that they'll be under anyone's tree, but not impossible.

No, sled was the word I sought. :P

Sleighs are things that are in a jingle about a one horse open ride...which is just wonky.

It MIGHT be available before then, given that last year Warstore paid for far quicker shipping to get things to them so they could get orders out for Christmas...but who knows.

I remember seeing a concept of the Szalamandra and of the druze somewhere, does someone have them (and/or pic of the other december news) ?

I've only got screen shots of the szalamandra taken on my phone. 

Screenshot_20170823-191537_optimized.png

Screenshot_20170823-191636_optimized.png

Ok when will we get PanO resculp of Cutter, Dragao and maaayby Jotum ? 

Just now, Eciu said:

Ok when will we get PanO resculp of Cutter, Dragao and maaayby Jotum ? 

Likely not for a long time.  There seems to be a decent amount of love still for the Cutter, and the Dragão, Jotum and Squalo all have pretty much the same frame, with minor posing differences and different add-ons.

3 minutes ago, A Mão Esquerda said:

Likely not for a long time.  There seems to be a decent amount of love still for the Cutter, and the Dragão, Jotum and Squalo all have pretty much the same frame, with minor posing differences and different add-ons.

Squalo is imho all good, Jotum I like but it somehow feel that could use some "upgrade". 

Weakest among them for me is Dragao (and Cutter). 

Yeah, go Szalamandra... hope to get it before my birthday in February

Yeah... I think the Szalamandra has become my favourite TAG ever; and I'm a Pano Player. Can't wait to see it painted,

About the TAG resculpts: Cutter still holds its ground very well, and, together with the Kamaus, it has to be one of the sculpt that aged more graciously. 

Dragao... I haven't really liked it since D1, and a resculpt could be in order. 

Squalo is perfect as it is.

Jotum: a little better then the Dragao, but still not very appealing, at least for me. Would like a resculpt, but Dragao is bound to come first.

I really like the Jotum art but the model not so much. The art looks really heavy, where as the model looks like a thinner frame with some big armour plates on it. Which I know is what it is really, but I’m struggling to articulate what I mean. 

40CD2EB5-A2A4-4C3C-A00D-3460A24E6B4A.jpeg