GregMurdock

The Infinity A December to Remember Speculation Event

326 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, sarf said:

Sorry to intrude into your discussion but you haven`t provided any evidence at all, only some mumbling in form of your forum post. So because we haven`t seen signed agreement it`s not proven that Warstore has such with CB, GW, Microsoft or Hasbro.

Or in less polite words:

Sorry to intrude into your whiteknighting, but I've produced more evidence than an anecdotal speech from someone who has a long history of defending every stupid thing that CB has done.

In less polite words:

Piss off, clinger.

55 minutes ago, Kanluwen said:

Sorry to intrude into your whiteknighting.

Said Warstore errant. You know, I have pretty solid evidence that they pay you for badmouthing others, in form of vinyl record.

+===========================================================================================================+

Sometimes first world problems are so amusing))) My "local" store doesn`t yet have even button to preorder new Szalamandra and have some Blackjacks in stock.

10 minutes ago, sarf said:

Said Warstore errant. You know, I have pretty solid evidence that they pay you for badmouthing others, in form of vinyl record.

+===========================================================================================================+

Sometimes first world problems are so amusing))) My "local" store doesn`t yet have even button to preorder new Szalamandra and have some Blackjacks in stock.

Interesting that you chose to come at me here and in a PM titled "Yet still whining like a little bitch, typical Kan".

I always love whenever someone tries to play the "first world problems" card. It shows how much of a moron they truly are.

1 hour ago, Kanluwen said:

you chose to come at me here and in a PM ...

That`s because I don`t swear in public, my English teacher keeps saying that`s common customs. Thanks for proving statement BTW.

I always love whenever someone tries to play the "first world problems" card.

This statement was on topic, not for you. It`s really interesting thing on logistics. Were Blackjacks so popular so it went out of stock? Or expectations were so low so it lead to underorder from supplier?

I`ll keep some of your eternal wisdom for future use, it`s the great honor to be on receiving end of so deep and insightful preaches.

Please keep it civil.

Also contents of PMs are private and under no circumstances are they allowed to be made public, if you want a moderator to intervene you can add them to the conversation or report the PM.

Thanks.

7 hours ago, Jujoji said:

To be fair, your interpretation of the evidence and conclusion is guess work just like his. He's saying it's their fault and you're saying its not. Someone got their mini and someone did not. Neither is proof of anything. Whatever middle men exist just become another potential point of failure. 

We don't know who's fault it is. Even if its not CB's fault in the end... it's their product and people will assign blame however they want. I know absolutely nothing about distribution. I only know it sucks I've been waiting on an Ikadron since last Christmas. I don't know who's fault it is, I just know I don't trust my local store to be on top of the situation. 

Since last :rain-cloud:I am out of words....

2 hours ago, sarf said:

That`s because I don`t swear in public, my English teacher keeps saying that`s common customs. Thanks for proving statement BTW.

Oh please. You saw fit to send a complete stranger a PM with the subject being just "swears" and think it somehow makes you better than me?

2 hours ago, sarf said:

This statement was on topic, not for you. It`s really interesting thing on logistics. Were Blackjacks so popular so it went out of stock? Or expectations were so low so it lead to underorder from supplier?

If you'd read anything rather than leap in to try and get snarky, you'd have seen that Warstore is a supplier here in the US as well as a retailer.

2 hours ago, sarf said:

I`ll keep some of your eternal wisdom for future use, it`s the great honor to be on receiving end of so deep and insightful preaches.

And there's the other gem of an argument from those who have no legs to stand on.

1 hour ago, PsychoticStorm said:

Please keep it civil.

Also contents of PMs are private and under no circumstances are they allowed to be made public, if you want a moderator to intervene you can add them to the conversation or report the PM.

Yeah...that's not how PMs work.

If someone sends me a profanity laced subject while trying to publicly pretend that they're being unfairly talked down to? I'm going to name and shame, baby.

No you won't and this is how PM's work here, it has been cleared the last time it happened and I am expecting everybody to conform on that.

And please, "name and shame" as if you are the innocent judge.

Enough, PMs are PMs and their function is for confidential messaging, don't break this and if there is the problem in the PMs the moderation team is here for this.

On 10/12/2017 at 10:16 PM, PsychoticStorm said:

Lets go to rationalisation of events shall we, we have two stories here, of two different stores in different countries that order directly from CB, one orders a few blackjacks and gets them the other does not, the source did provide blackjacks so it cannot be a problem with the source because if it were then both stores should not get any blackjacks.

Your logic is flawed. Shop 1 to N-1 order what adds up to X in day 1, manufacturer has exactly X and packs them all and ships without delay. Shop N orders any number in day 2, manufacturer has to make them now, missing the scheduled shipping while other products that are avaliable ship (that or delay everything, which is worse). That is completly possible. Maybe not what happened, but possible, thus you can't affirm it didn't happen and the issue must lie with the shop and not with the source. The issue is... somewhere.

You, both (K & PS), are very boring, TBH. Otherwise could run a comedy sketch that never ends. :S

So those Druze are looking pretty awesome.  Any one know if /when we are likely to get new rules for them?

Copy/pasting from the Szalamandra resculpt thread:

Got my Szalamandra today. No pictures as it's a Christmas present for myself from myself(Merry Christmas self! B)), but pretty impressed by the model.

The body is basically one piece. The legs are attached to the torso, the head is attached to the torso, but then there's the arms separate along with the footpads and the weapons. The HMRC is two pieces(one piece is the rear half of the gun attached to the firing arm. It splits right in front of the 'light' there. The second part is the barrel of the weapon itself). There's the arm separate that is used to steady the gun. The HFT is all a one piece assembly.

The footpads and the 'reflector panels' are in a baggy along with the slave arms.

The most interesting part to me was the little markers on the tabs of the box. Link Leader(????!?!?!), Unconscious, Prone, and Wound.

2 hours ago, Kanluwen said:

Copy/pasting from the Szalamandra resculpt thread:

Got my Szalamandra today. No pictures as it's a Christmas present for myself from myself(Merry Christmas self! B)), but pretty impressed by the model.

The body is basically one piece. The legs are attached to the torso, the head is attached to the torso, but then there's the arms separate along with the footpads and the weapons. The HMRC is two pieces(one piece is the rear half of the gun attached to the firing arm. It splits right in front of the 'light' there. The second part is the barrel of the weapon itself). There's the arm separate that is used to steady the gun. The HFT is all a one piece assembly.

The footpads and the 'reflector panels' are in a baggy along with the slave arms.

The most interesting part to me was the little markers on the tabs of the box. Link Leader(????!?!?!), Unconscious, Prone, and Wound.

All tags are now linkable 2000pt games

link teams of LI go to 20 members

HI runs in squads of 8

in all honesty I wouldnt mind doing an epic scale infinity one time on a giant city board, play it over a week 

Kinda hoping that Szalamandras can Haris with Kriza Boracs like Xeodrons and Umbra.

Kinda hoping that Szalamandras can Haris with Kriza Boracs like Xeodrons and Umbra.

That would be something else. The linkteam leader marker definitely surprised me. There is a reason why that is included with the box. I hope it wasn't a printing error. Has anyone else checked the markers on the Szalamandra's box and gotten the same thing?

2 hours ago, Kanluwen said:

have szally link with combat puppets 

prone is likely for the pilot 

7 hours ago, Mothman said:

in all honesty I wouldnt mind doing an epic scale infinity one time on a giant city board, play it over a week 

Turn time will expand exponentially but give it a try)

7 hours ago, Mothman said:

A couple of friends and i already do our own version of epic. 1000pts vanilla only, each combat group has it's own Lt. With commander that oversees the entire force. My Pan'O friend loves it cause he fields 5 TAGS in 6 CGs. AVA is tripled except TAGs which are doubled.

A 15mm scale game would be lovely as described on last years Bostrias ideas post it notes.

I fear that 15mm miniatures line could affect main line and cause all sorts of delays and so on. A! is manifectured separately, except of deluxe metal minis, 15mm would be completely different animal.

Oh it will affect the line, we are on pure dream mode here.

10 hours ago, Mothman said:

have szally link with combat puppets 

prone is likely for the pilot 

Since we don't even know what Combat Puppets actually are yet, I'm sticking with KB+Szally Wrecking Bros.

I mean it would be cool, but thats so many points (200 ish compared to the 160 for the samaritan trio) unless Tunguska gets netrods or something it would be hard to make work (also I think ppl will cry at the burst 6 HMG and burst 6 HRMC with bonus damage)

14 hours ago, Kanluwen said:

Ye gods. That is so much scarier than the Xeodron link. Even though I don't play nomads, I would kinda like to see that.  

5 hours ago, PsychoticStorm said:

A 15mm scale game would be lovely as described on last years Bostrias ideas post it notes.

The only way I would play a 15mm gamr I suspect. I was hoping for a space game though. Easier production than 15mm (more generic shapes for sculpters, no faces or weird poses to work out, less detail needed to look awesome). 

And the way token states work now in Infinity could br adaptaed to a really interesting Electronic warfare system

47 minutes ago, Mothman said:

I mean it would be cool, but thats so many points (200 ish compared to the 160 for the samaritan trio) unless Tunguska gets netrods or something it would be hard to make work (also I think ppl will cry at the burst 6 HMG and burst 6 HRMC with bonus damage)

I'm going to be brutally honest here:

Tunguska is going to be expensive. They're going to be the ALEPH of the Nomad Nation.

3 minutes ago, zagdag said:

Ye gods. That is so much scarier than the Xeodron link. Even though I don't play nomads, I would kinda like to see that. 

And way prettier to look at, assuming we get some more KB soon. B)

HRMC in a link? You're talking about 15mm, right?