Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hersir Bjorn

Looking for players in Tasmania

7 posts in this topic

Hello people,

I will be visiting Tasmania, Hobart early December, wondering if I should bring my minis along. Will have free evenings on the 2nd, 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th Decembers. Anyone out there or nearby places to that location interested for a game?

Cheers!

I'd imagine there are some devilish players down there! 

1 hour ago, Col said:

I'd imagine there are some devilish players down there! 

I see what you did there with that pun.

There may be so. However, I generally found that people don't respond to the forum posts for a game. Out of the three or so years I have been on several forums, I have only met two new wargamers, and that's it. I don't know, is it the facebook bug or what people have, that if you don't have one, you are shunned...? Interesting result by the looks of it. Anyway, I'll see if I have luck on this forum.

2 hours ago, Hersir Bjorn said:

There may be so. However, I generally found that people don't respond to the forum posts for a game. Out of the three or so years I have been on several forums, I have only met two new wargamers, and that's it. I don't know, is it the facebook bug or what people have, that if you don't have one, you are shunned...? Interesting result by the looks of it. Anyway, I'll see if I have luck on this forum.

If you ever come to North Italy... Try to contact me ;) 

Mask 

3 hours ago, Mask said:

If you ever come to North Italy... Try to contact me ;) 

Mask 

Ciao amico! (hope I remember it correctly),

Will keep that in my mind. Was wanting to travel to several countries in Europe in some near future (got to start getting myself off the seat of university studies someday), and Italy is on the list of my "go-to" places as well, so hopefully we can cross our swords (or is it combi rifles in this age?) for a friendly duel when I am there, reminiscent of those medieval times... Cheers for the reply!

Grazie Signore!

1 hour ago, Hersir Bjorn said:

Ciao amico! (hope I remember it correctly)

Perfect!!!!! ;) 

Hope to see you soon!!! 

Mask