TheDiceAbide

A Treatise on USAriadna brand Freedom™

10 posts in this topic

I tag all my battle reports by sectorial/faction, so the full list of USARF batreps is available here (there is another USARF player besides @TheDiceAbide in our meta, i.e. far too many Devil Dogs and Van Zants on the table * grumble grumble *).

1 minute ago, WiseKensai said:

I tag all my battle reports by sectorial/faction, so the full list of USARF batreps is available here (there is another USARF player besides @TheDiceAbide in our meta, i.e. far too many Devil Dogs and Van Zants on the table * grumble grumble *).

You mean never enough Devil Dogs and Van Zants!

Just in time for Veterans day

89e85a3572824f4046f6385031a9ca2f.jpg

This also begs the question, what has changed about your opinions of some of the units? Anything since your wrote those articles that you now feel different on?

24 minutes ago, Yvain said:

This also begs the question, what has changed about your opinions of some of the units? Anything since your wrote those articles that you now feel different on?

Probably my biggest change has been in Devil Dogs, I love them! I never really disliked any of the units, but I rarely made room for the dogs until recently. Actually thinking about it, the only profile I really really don’t care for is the Urugan armed Traktor Mul.

Great job! I'd love to get this pinned! 

The levels of frustration when you realize that usarf has one single profile with d-charges, a lonely ava1 dozer.

v5NA8.gif

giphy_2.3.gif