BloodRose

Kriza analysis

37 posts in this topic

I want Macross style missiles to come outta them cannisters on the back...

45 minutes ago, Hachiman Taro said:

I want Macross style missiles to come outta them cannisters on the back...

LOL. BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

4 hours ago, Mothman said:

Dual missile launchers with full auto, fatality, msv level 4 (he gets to see your list before you write it), sixth sense, marksmanship lvl 2, explode

but ye the art points to it being a single, doubt he can fit more on his back anyway. Do we even know whats in his backpack anyway? 

id prefer the missile launcher getting something funky instead of full auto, like raidens mine layer or an inbuilt repeater. Though I think Id like the missile launcher to have a 360 option on it.xjow2xw.jpg

You forgot total reaction :)

15 minutes ago, Kwisatz Haderach said:

You forgot total reaction :)

Chain of Command!

I think if he had a Full Auto L2 missile launcher with a Light Shotgun that'd be okay.

No supression fire after all on that loadout.

4 hours ago, Solar said:

I think if he had a Full Auto L2 missile launcher with a Light Shotgun that'd be okay.

No supression fire after all on that loadout.

Obviously he needs a hmg and a ml on the same profile, costing 4 swc makes it fair.

;-)

2 hours ago, NateTehAggresar said:

Obviously he needs a hmg and a ml on the same profile, costing 4 swc makes it fair.

;-)

Here is a combo wombo. Get him double plasma sniper rifles on full auto l2............

kidding. But if Kriza somehow will get a Haris option... wow, that will be very dangerous Haris.

10 minutes ago, Kwisatz Haderach said:

Here is a combo wombo. Get him double plasma sniper rifles on full auto l2............

kidding. But if Kriza somehow will get a Haris option... wow, that will be very dangerous Haris.

logo_501.png Nomads
──────────────────────────────────────────────────

orden_regular.png10  orden_impetuosa.png2
logo_56.pngKRIZA BORAC MULTI Rifle / Heavy Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 50)
logo_56.pngKRIZA BORAC HMG / Heavy Pistol, CC Weapon. (2 | 54)
logo_56.pngKRIZA BORAC MULTI Rifle / Heavy Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 50)
logo_16.pngINTERVENTOR Hacker Lieutenant (Hacking Device Plus) Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 25)
logo_48.pngKRAKOT RENEGADE 2 Chain Rifles, Grenades / Pistol, DA CC Weapon. (0 | 14)
logo_48.pngKRAKOT RENEGADE 2 Chain Rifles, Grenades / Pistol, DA CC Weapon. (0 | 14)
logo_11.pngSPEKTR (Forward Observer) Combi Rifle, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 32)
logo_11.pngSPEKTR (Forward Observer) Combi Rifle, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 32)
logo_14.pngDAKTARI Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 14)
logo_34.pngZONDBOT Electric Pulse. (0 | 3)
logo_34.pngZONDBOT Electric Pulse. (0 | 3)
logo_21.pngTRANSDUCTOR ZOND Flash Pulse, Sniffer / Electric Pulse. (0 | 8)

2.5 SWC | 299 Points

Open in Infinity Army

3 hours ago, Kwisatz Haderach said:

This is something that probably won't ever happen because it will make a model have Burst 6. I don't think anyone is supposed to have that.

Unless they pull the same bullshit they did with the Kurgats and make the HMG profile unable to haris

26 minutes ago, DaRedOne said:

This is something that probably won't ever happen because it will make a model have Burst 6. I don't think anyone is supposed to have that.

Unless they pull the same bullshit they did with the Kurgats and make the HMG profile unable to haris

clearly we need full link team of boracs

Seriously though, I think the Kriza is meant to be analogous to a link team in its own way (like the Swiss / Hac Tao / Yan Huo are too). Seems pretty hopeful that a "stand alone link" unit like that would get to link as well. Not sure ML LSG kinda thing is out of the question for same reason though.

If anything could work it would be a Haris profile probably on the MK12, linkable with another troop like Hsien and Asawira are.

I would be very surprised to see anything other than Duo though.