Twilight Blue

Gen Con 2017 Infinity Timeline

37 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, Melkhior said:

TAK starter like vanilla CA starter...

TAK vs SEF gives me shivers. It would be all I have ever wanted in a box. In fact, depending on the composition I might by two of those.

Here a thought what if the big thing is that Combined Army does a strike on Earth or Neo-Terra? Testing the defense of a bigger strike force to come. I remember sometime back that was talked about a few years ago.

9 minutes ago, Twilight Blue said:

Here a thought what if the big thing is that Combined Army does a strike on Earth or Neo-Terra? Testing the defense of a bigger strike force to come. I remember sometime back that was talked about a few years ago.

Paradiso seems more likely, the most CA can do right now is send small groups to other planets until they establish complete control over Paradiso as a launching point for larger operations.

56 minutes ago, Seratonin said:

Paradiso seems more likely, the most CA can do right now is send small groups to other planets until they establish complete control over Paradiso as a launching point for larger operations.

What if  paradiso does fall and the Human Sphere is forced to try and retake it?

Or You know. 

Yu Jing going all 'if we cant be THE supepower then noone can' and sabotaging the blockade to Gainward favors in CA. Either them or Black Hand going bonkers crazy on everyone

45 minutes ago, Varred said:

Or You know. 

Yu Jing going all 'if we cant be THE supepower then noone can' and sabotaging the blockade to Gainward favors in CA. Either them or Black Hand going bonkers crazy on everyone

That's about as likely as Pan-O corporate leadership enacting a Marxist revolution.

You're talking about the faction to whom stability is the be-all sacrifice-everyone goal.

47 minutes ago, Varred said:

Or You know. 

Yeah, that would mean they lose out to because EI would over run everything and Yu Jing would lose out in this aspect. I would think from some post that Tohaa are more likely to do it because of their past history with the first wormhole collapse. They are all about survival and letting others fight their battles. 

On 21.11.2017 at 4:42 AM, zagdag said:

TAK vs SEF gives me shivers. It would be all I have ever wanted in a box. In fact, depending on the composition I might by two of those.

Sounds like a box full of camo marker ;)

what about a 15mm space battle set and we get a space fight like Battle fleet Gothic?

On 11/21/2017 at 1:05 PM, Mothman said:

Im sticking with theory that ITS treason will be tohaa letting more combined into human sphere by sabotaging the blockade, then after paradiso is lost and combined get a foothold tohaa collapse the wormhole entrance thing trapping a large portion of the combined here. letting the larger tohaa empire and other factions outside the sphere fight half the combined while leaving humanity and some tohaa to fight the other half here.

Also: uh, everyone could invade earth? We know there is a Digester there and the Anathematic at the end of campaign Paradiso was looking at a holoprojection of earth. But maybe that is all for post Acheron falls.