Koni

[Corvus Belli New Forum]

100 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, Mob of Blondes said:

a cross between Forth and Lemmings

It sounds horrifying and fascinating at the same time.

Is the new forum Tapatalk compatible ?

Is the new forum Tapatalk compatible ?

Already up, search for corvus belli

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I found the CB forum on Tapatalk but can't login :side:

Any idea ?

I found the CB forum on Tapatalk but can't login :side:

Any idea ?

Do you have an ITS/Store account? Use those credentials. This forum login is separate from those and unique.

1 minute ago, dlfleetw said:

Do you have an ITS/Store account? Use those credentials. This forum login is separate from those and unique.

Yes I created one for the forum and the web part is fine.

I tried :

- mail address -> bad password

- alias -> bad password

- CB id -> unknown user

I should have some kind of chair-keyboard interface issue here :side:

Thanks for your help.

On 11/25/2017 at 0:25 PM, Savnock said:

Y tambien, es una oportunidad por practicar su español. Si ustead no habla la lengua ahora, es facil por aprender y aya usted tiene accesso a la media-parte del mundo que hablalo.

I am surprised that I can actually read some of that (took some Spanish language class twenty years ago,....). I better use google translate to make sure I read the Spanish 100% correctly or there will be some awkward conversations :D

I've been trying to register a couple times a day since this notice was posted and I am still unable to register my account. 

I was open minded to a new forum, but now I just feel irritated. 

Think we can change the cookies a bit, it's been a bit annoying having to constantly log in on those forums repeatedly when I don't have to with this forum (or the army builder it feels like).

I definitely like the "infinity style" of the page over the "Corvus Belli" style

2 hours ago, HotFreshTofu said:

I've been trying to register a couple times a day since this notice was posted and I am still unable to register my account. 

I was open minded to a new forum, but now I just feel irritated. 

Keep trying. It took me a few days before I got through. If you continue to have trouble then contact a CB forum staff member to help. That is what I woudl do if I still was unable to register for the new forum.

so any body know where I could get a CV id?

Tried to login via Tapatalk with a cut and paste of my password to avoid mistyping with no success :_crying__rvmp_by_bad_blood:

Used a paste from the same cut to login through a browser and it ran fine :huh:

Quick questions - how do I change my name on the new forum? It signed me up as my ITS name, which has not been my forum name for some time. Also, is there a way to link or associate the "new" forum name with my old or is there no value in that?

Is there a way to private message yourself on the new forum? It's how I've been saving and organizing my army lists here, but attempting to self email on the new forums just reads 'invalid recipient'

4 hours ago, Sergei_Simonov said:

Is there a way to private message yourself on the new forum? It's how I've been saving and organizing my army lists here, but attempting to self email on the new forums just reads 'invalid recipient'

Not a direct answer to this, but you can save army lists in the army builder app

1 hour ago, jherazob said:

Not a direct answer to this, but you can save army lists in the army builder app

They end up deleting themselves, no idea how to make them permanent

I just moved them all into google drive, but still, that's a pain to load on my phone

4 hours ago, Sergei_Simonov said:

They end up deleting themselves, no idea how to make them permanent

I just moved them all into google drive, but still, that's a pain to load on my phone

"Export to forum" and save the links with IArmy codes.

Personally I'm sad there's not much activity there.

Also, I can't have my signature there - a 4-verse poem is considered too long to be legit. Full-sized images like the Sekban poster (two-screen-long on my machine) are, however, okay... :(

On 30/11/2017 at 4:45 AM, Stormygeddon said:

Think we can change the cookies a bit, it's been a bit annoying having to constantly log in on those forums repeatedly when I don't have to with this forum (or the army builder it feels like).

Dear god, yes, please set up "Remember me", i have to log back in at least 4-5 times a day at the very least

On 11/28/2017 at 11:16 PM, akai said:

I am surprised that I can actually read some of that (took some Spanish language class twenty years ago,....). I better use google translate to make sure I read the Spanish 100% correctly or there will be some awkward conversations :D

Just when you start man, then kick the crutch away. If you could read that, you can do it!

I'm currently mangling the sh_t out of French sans dictionary etc., but it's the only way to cross the gap to being conversational. I'm actually really excited to get into the Spanish forums more, because French keeps over-writing my memory of Spanish.

So yeah, do we have a solution for why some users can't seem to port their username or even ITS code across?

If I put in any identifiable data (email, username, ITS code) I get a message that the account is either incorrect or hasn't been verified.

Have emailed [email protected] a few days ago but no reply.

On 12/4/2017 at 1:46 AM, jherazob said:

Dear god, yes, please set up "Remember me", i have to log back in at least 4-5 times a day at the very least

For the love of all that is holy, THIS!!!

Also, having issues getting my Batou-face to show up.  Says "upload successful", but doesn't change my avatar.

Any official word that the new forums are still a work in progress? The design and layout is much harder to read and browse. Take the like / reputation system for instance, while browsing through a thread it makes it easy to be able to quickly recognize "popular" posts, which usually contain pertinent information, insightful commentary, or hilarious ramblings. This information is much clearer on our current forums, while on the new forums it is a tiny foot note under the post "so and so liked this post, and so did 3 others"

If this is intended to be their final design, I have to say, it is fairly mediocre. Though, I'm willing to admit that it is pretty subjective. But still, I have good aesthetic tastes so I trust my opinion lol