Koni

[Corvus Belli New Forum]

110 posts in this topic

@Koni @HellLois @PsychoticStorm

Corvus Belli if you can hear me then please increase the amount of pictures and links we forum members can have in our signatures in the new forum. Having only 1 pic & link allowed is very limiting. Alot of us would like to include the link to the thread that contains our working projects plus more pics would allows us to proclaim our factions of choice in style. It would be a nice addition for the community to have especially since this current English forum allowed us a liberal amount of workspace that helped make our signatures more personalized. Would allowing up to 4 pics and 4 links in a signature be a good limit?

ok so how do we go about migrating pictures we have uploaded to the forum?

On 12/18/2017 at 1:03 AM, Golem2God said:

@Koni @HellLois @PsychoticStorm

Corvus Belli if you can hear me then please increase the amount of pictures and links we forum members can have in our signatures in the new forum. Having only 1 pic & link allowed is very limiting. Alot of us would like to include the link to the thread that contains our working projects plus more pics would allows us to proclaim our factions of choice in style. It would be a nice addition for the community to have especially since this current English forum allowed us a liberal amount of workspace that helped make our signatures more personalized. Would allowing up to 4 pics and 4 links in a signature be a good limit?

Not when they're the size of your godawful signature pictures.

16 hours ago, whisper said:

ok so how do we go about migrating pictures we have uploaded to the forum?

That would be another great idea. Thank you for bringing that up.

16 hours ago, Kanluwen said:

Actually these are "normal" or "regular" sized. Just check the Infinity Signature Thread on this forum and see for yourself. Also when I put these same signatures in the new forum they are automatically smaller than on this forum. So they won't be nearly as big as they look on here.

Can't wait to only check one forum again :P

On 12/20/2017 at 4:58 AM, Kanluwen said:

I'm gonna pretend you don't want anyone to miss you so you're actually acting virtuously. Because no one has an excuse to be mean to @Golem2God.

On 20/12/2017 at 1:58 PM, Kanluwen said:

New forum has a expand/collapse system for big signatures, by default. This one can be tweaked to use scroll above a given size, with a trick. And IIRC both can be set to hide signatures, at least this one does.

Can we set the new forum to display in english? I don't know wtf is going on when I go there.

If this has been covered, this shit needs to be in a gigantic sticky popup that appears when you hit up these old forums.

32 minutes ago, what_is_tactics? said:

Can we set the new forum to display in english? I don't know wtf is going on when I go there.

If this has been covered, this shit needs to be in a gigantic sticky popup that appears when you hit up these old forums.

Go to the bottom of the page, there's a theme and language selector, done