Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
R-z

WTF is linka the dog girl?

12 posts in this topic

As the title sates who the eff is  linka the dog girl? is A canon or fan character? form a newcomer.  

Laika was the Soviet dog who went to space. As a result, a few of us fans thought it would be a great female character dog warrior. 

Damn, I was hoping this was a real thing upcoming!

Well, they've managed it for the Wulver Girl, right?

If you weren't around back in the day, there were only male Wulver models back in the day (one in the Caledonia starter, and two individual blisters, if memory serves me). But after quite a while of pestering by the "Wulver girl now!" movement on the forum, CB replaced the blisters with a Wulver box set... and they had two Wulver Girls in it :D

More or less the same, the original, 1ed Uxia McNeill was eventually replaced - first with covert action Uxia (so more like "supplemented"), then with the current sculps. Truth to be said, the original Uxia model just wasn't... as nice as it should have been!

So I while I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for Laika, it is not impossible.

There’s going to be an Aristeia model who’s a female Dog Warrior

Beasts of War video on the first Aristea expansion. 

As you will quickly find out in the new bilingual forum, Spaniards are really, really, really into furries.  Especially the Castilians.  

As I understand the "plan", after the Laika Dog-Girl, there will be a Clockmaker Cat-Boy.  

Then, some sort of Panda themed "monk" for one of the Yu Jing Sectorials.  This 8-ball thing from Aristeia! is a test run.

The Mercs get some sort of Rocky Raccoon unit.  (Shout out to Guardians of the Galaxy, obviously.)

I shudder to think what Pan-O or Haqq might get.

On 1.12.2017 at 1:03 AM, Skeld1980 said:

There’s going to be an Aristeia model who’s a female Dog Warrior

We won men. We shall have our muscular furry women! Then... well, I think it won't improve image of Ariadna players as a whole.

I watched it. I don't hear him mention that it is a female dog. Just that there will be a dog warrior.

Hmmm, maybe it was another video, I’m sure she’s in there though, she’s coming in one of the other expansions next year, the second one I think. 

Or it was all a fevered dream.

On 04/12/2017 at 1:09 AM, Red Harvest said:

As you will quickly find out in the new bilingual forum, Spaniards are really, really, really into furries.  Especially the Castilians.  

As I understand the "plan", after the Laika Dog-Girl, there will be a Clockmaker Cat-Boy.  

Then, some sort of Panda themed "monk" for one of the Yu Jing Sectorials.  This 8-ball thing from Aristeia! is a test run.

The Mercs get some sort of Rocky Raccoon unit.  (Shout out to Guardians of the Galaxy, obviously.)

I shudder to think what Pan-O or Haqq might get.

Nah, Bakunin will get the trash-panda unit - they already have the rest of the GOTG mob anyway.