Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kainsaw

Pimp my List

4 posts in this topic

I have my second tournament ever this weekend and would love some input from the dragon brain-trust,

Missions - The Grid, Powerpack, Aquisition

Common Opponents: Haqislam (Tariq, Bikes, Mag TAG, smoke), and Ariadna (camo LI spam, Dogs, Uxia, Durrok)

I'm riding high on MSV so I want to fit some smoke in.  I also feel like I'm wasting SWC here.

Thanks in advance!

Liuydao “A”

1 Group/10 Orders          4.5 SWC | 300 Points___________

HSIEN (LT) MULTI Rifle, Nanopulser / Pistol, AP CCW. (+1 | 57)

PHEASANT IMP AGENT (CoC, X Visor) Combi Rifle + E/Mitter, MadTraps / Pistol, DA CCW. (0 | 36)

NINJA Hacker (KHD) Tactical Bow / Pistol, DA CCW, Knife. (0 | 29)

YURIKO ODA Combi Rifle + E/Mitter, D-Charges, AP Mines / Pistol, CCW. (0 | 23)

└- YÁOZĂO Electric Pulse. (0 | 3)

HÙSÒNG Yaókòng (360 TR) HMG / Electric Pulse. (1 | 25)

RUI SHI Spitfire / Electric Pulse. (1 | 20)

KǍNRÈN Hacker (AHD) Combi Rifle, Chain-colt / Pistol, Monofilament CCW, Knife. (0.5 | 32)

GŬILÁNG (Forward Observer, Deployable Repeater) Combi Rifle, AP Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 27)

BÀO TROOP (MSV2) MULTI Sniper Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 29)

ZHANSHI Hacker (HD) Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 19)

https://tinyurl.com/Liuydao  (Opens in Infinity Army)

I'd drop the Yakong Husong to go up the HMG on the Hsien. A +1 SWC Lieutenant doesn't do much if you're not bringing 6.5-7SWC, IMO. With what's left over you can pack 4 Shaolin Monks with Smoke Grenades. 

Haqq opponents might mean you'll want BioV or Holo equipment to avoid turn 1 Yazbir on your Hsien. In that case I'd sacrifice the Bao, upgrade Hsien as above and get either the BioV+MSV2 BSG Bao or one of the cheaper Kanren.

All that MSV2, and no smoke!?

For vanilla play, I'm a big fan of a light 2nd combat group with 1 or 2 Regular Orders and some Shaolin.  Not only are they giving you a very good offensive/defensive asset for cheap, but that Impetuous Smoke will let your Bao and Hsien get some work done without needing to spend critical Regular Orders.  

Granted, there are strengths in fielding 10 Order lists so that your opponents can't steal your orders if you go first.  But Shaolin are a major reason to play Vanilla Yu Jing, and I heartily suggest them.

Also +1 to upgrading the Hsien to an HMG.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0