BloodRose

Ulhans, 40th Jagercorps, 'Death Jester'

7 posts in this topic

Great job on the camo paint job. That must not have been easy to paint.

@BloodRose I love this PanO force so far. Truly unique from the many, many color schemes I have searched over the years. Any more pics that you can upload?

Have you been able to transfer over to the new forums? I bet your work will also be well received over there as well.

19 hours ago, Death said:

Great job on the camo paint job. That must not have been easy to paint.

Thanks, though actually it was surprisingly easy. Start off with a dark brown layer and drybrush up to a lighter brown (thin bestial brown) then wash with black ink. The green dots where a pain, mainly because there are so many of them, but they are just Goblin Green which was then highlighted with increasing ratios of White, leaving the layer before showing at the edges.

The hard part was doing the teeth though - that took some doing!

18 hours ago, Golem2God said:

@BloodRose I love this PanO force so far. Truly unique from the many, many color schemes I have searched over the years. Any more pics that you can upload?

Have you been able to transfer over to the new forums? I bet your work will also be well received over there as well.

I have a few more units for pano - they are my second army so I have more Nomads stuff really!

I havnt yet, no, but I can post this over there when I do.

@all: Thanks!

Uhla-lan that's a nice looking TAG. I especially love the skull face plate.