Philsg

Druze Security - Arslan

6 posts in this topic

Hi,

Anyone have any idea how Arslan suppose to look like?

I am thinking to convert one of the old Druze Shock Trooper (One with combi rifle +GL) with a Mohawk head to make him looks like his appearance in Outrage? Or should I just use the Beyond ICE storm special edition Authorised Bounty Hunter with breaker pistols as a proxy?

thank you

I was thinking about a headswap between Nakadai and Jethro from the outrage box (he has the perfect haircut) and shortening the barrel on the Nomad Sniper Jethro carries. Or maybe just greenstuff the hair onto original Jethro.
I also have an old druze without a helmet (took the head from Van Zant) that could work well enough, but I really just hope we get the regular release very very soon :D

Thanks Ursun.

Another headache is I am not sure whether CB will release the Brawlers...

thanks 

Oh, they surely will.

The question is: "when".

I have to check my Outrage copy back at home, maybe there were some shots of Arslan at manga pages?

1 hour ago, sarf said:

I have to check my Outrage copy back at home, maybe there were some shots of Arslan at manga pages?

Back of Outrage, with the concept art.

He's to the right of to the chickenbird.

3 hours ago, Errhile said:

Oh, they surely will.

The question is: "when".

2018 most likely.

Remember we're supposed to see some "big boxes" in 2018. Dollars to donuts, the January/February "Big N" is going to be a Druze Society box.