SirSagrell

Grenzer - Profile Options

4 posts in this topic

Hello All!

I've spent a lot of time looking at the new Szalamandra that I just purchased, and I've been wondering about the what may be coming in the Tunguska sectoral (whenever that shows up).

One of the profiles that I keep coming back to is that of the Grenzer - mainly for two reasons :
1 - The multi sniper model that comes in the starter is awesome
2 - One of the few visors that may appear in the sectoral seems very appealing 

There are a lot of profile options for the Grenzer, but also a major drawback (in my eyes at least).  I find it hard to look past the 4-2 MOV for this profile (and the points that go along with it), which is why I think that the MULTI or Missile Profiles are the ones I always look it.  If it had a 4-4 MOV, I would really enjoy the BS, Spitfire or even Combi F-O  options especially with the ARM 3 and BTS  6. 

Am I thinking too much into this? 

Have people had good experiences with non-model profiles? 

A 4-2 Mov is pretty standard for MI. I'd anticipate them possibly gaining a Fireteam option.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

13 hours ago, Insane Cheese said:

A 4-2 Mov is pretty standard for MI. I'd anticipate them possibly gaining a Fireteam option.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

A fireteam option would be nice. I know MI have the standard 4-2, but I feel the others in the faction have skills or gear to help off set this a bit more. The hellcats have combat jump, giving the short range buff of a spitfire a bit more flex, and they have an hmg option. The other that comes to mind is the intruder (corr's MI visor option) that has camo and multiterrain, as well as an hmg that can really help with the second short move. 

I understand that this is apples and oranges, but I wanted to see what experiences people have had with them. They're a profile I want to take, and I'd really like to be told that I'm just thinking into this way too much. 

Just compare a Grenzer with a Agema and you gonna cry. 

They will most definitely likely be linkable in the Tunguska sectorial and looking at the Druze it might even be possible to get linking with Securitate and maybe even Interventors if we are lucky.