Micro Art Studio

More new stuff from Micro Art Studio

643 posts in this topic

Hi all

we'd like to present a brand new stuff we designed for your favourite tabletop game :)

Corvus Belli graphics were very kind and they helped us in making a set of advertisements with Infinity feel.

This is how our new product [available around the beginning of September] will look. Of course we're still working on it so it's not the final version.

holoads4.jpg

holoads3.jpg

holoads2.jpg

holoads1.jpg

Two sets will be available with two vertical and one horizontal ad, also another set with holoboards designed to fit the catwalk as well as the new building

As you may see on the pictures it will be a HDF/plexi compound product with the holographic advertisements printed on a transparent foil. From the first calculations we may give you an estimate of a price - around 14-18 euro per set

Another news is that our building is almost done. he basic will consist of 3 storeys and we fight to make the final price below 27 euro

Comments are welcome :)

Regards

Jan

Awesome stuff, I've just ordered the Infinity bases for my force. You'll be seeing me again in September. :)

What will the footprint of the building be? I'm just about to start building a game board so it'd be great to leave appropriate spots amongst roads. :)

September is going to be a VERY expensive month I fear...

Oh and these are incredible!!!!!!

Very, very nice. I love these.

My Neo-Blade Runner board is getting closer and closer. Thanks.

Damn.

You guys are gonna bankrupt me.

WOW!!!

I think this fall I'll be really busy building olo-thingy and futuristic buildings...very good!!

Those are awesome. I will definitely be making a terrain purchase to get my hands on these. Keep up the good work!

Myrmidon Wars the Animated Series

ZOMG I want to watch that show!

Awesome stuff!

Fantastic. Man I hate being poor.

I concur with this statement..

Hilarious! I just placed an order with you guys last night for a bunch of bases and some scenery!

I suppose I'll be making another in a month or two when the buildings and advertisements are released! haahaahaahaa

not being poor,having money for alot of stuff? find a girlfriend,you will soon be :P

Fantastic, and they'll be great for games of Tomorrow's War, as well.

R.

Gotta chime in and say I love them! Keep up the great work MAS

you're not allowed to come out with all this cool stuff in an economy like this. i am doing my best to help by

pushing my cash into circulation, but then there's this rent and bill stuff that keeps getting in the way.

Jaysus....

Need to get me some of these!

Glad to see them, extremely well I need a few sets, any new preview pics of the buildings that would also be much appreciated.

September looks to be an expensive month, glad I had foreseen to set money aside, now I wonder if I set enough aside.

One question are you planning on releasing a similarly thematic HDF terrain board?