Micro Art Studio

More new stuff from Micro Art Studio

588 posts in this topic

Any ETA for more 15mm tokens and all the new markers (like Fairy Dust)?

We're doing our best to release as much of them as we can by the end of february.

Hey guys, long time no see!

Since tomorrow is Black Friday we thought it will be a good time to release something new. Be sure to check out our online store tomorrow.

sneakpeak.JPG

That privacy fence looks really nice, I'm hoping that is what is releasing. How tall are the low parts of the fence sections? are they big enough to hide a TAG behind?

Red

18 hours ago, redwulfe said:

That privacy fence looks really nice, I'm hoping that is what is releasing. How tall are the low parts of the fence sections? are they big enough to hide a TAG behind?

The fence easily gives total cover to all silhuettes except S7 and S8.

Perhaps I'm being thick, but I can't seem to find the new walls in the web shop... 

No, that's the way it is. The new walls are for the time being a part of our new "table in a box" bundle.

They, will hit the shelves as a standalone product at the start of 2016.

Any update on when the new walls will be available?

Hey guys! In the near future you should be able to see a little bit more of our 55mm bases. Since they're used by so many troop types we've bumped the number of designs from 2 to 4 and we're slowly adding new ones to the already existing. Also, some tweaks of tle old ones are possible.

Also, we've decided to do a 70mm for some sets. Because we really like the Maghariba guard and would like to support players who field it. We also secretly hope that in time guys at CB will add new units that use it!

55mm Tech bases
B00000%20Tech%20Bases,%20Round%2055mm.pn

70mm Tech base, because of low demand that size will be available only in our webstore for the sime being(sorry!):http://shop.microartstudio.com/tech-bases-round-70mm-1-p-1514.html
B00000%20Tech%20Bases,%20Round%2070mm.pn