Micro Art Studio

More new stuff from Micro Art Studio

616 posts in this topic

Any ETA for more 15mm tokens and all the new markers (like Fairy Dust)?

We're doing our best to release as much of them as we can by the end of february.

Hey guys, long time no see!

Since tomorrow is Black Friday we thought it will be a good time to release something new. Be sure to check out our online store tomorrow.

sneakpeak.JPG

That privacy fence looks really nice, I'm hoping that is what is releasing. How tall are the low parts of the fence sections? are they big enough to hide a TAG behind?

Red

18 hours ago, redwulfe said:

That privacy fence looks really nice, I'm hoping that is what is releasing. How tall are the low parts of the fence sections? are they big enough to hide a TAG behind?

The fence easily gives total cover to all silhuettes except S7 and S8.

Perhaps I'm being thick, but I can't seem to find the new walls in the web shop... 

No, that's the way it is. The new walls are for the time being a part of our new "table in a box" bundle.

They, will hit the shelves as a standalone product at the start of 2016.

Any update on when the new walls will be available?

Hey guys! In the near future you should be able to see a little bit more of our 55mm bases. Since they're used by so many troop types we've bumped the number of designs from 2 to 4 and we're slowly adding new ones to the already existing. Also, some tweaks of tle old ones are possible.

Also, we've decided to do a 70mm for some sets. Because we really like the Maghariba guard and would like to support players who field it. We also secretly hope that in time guys at CB will add new units that use it!

55mm Tech bases
B00000%20Tech%20Bases,%20Round%2055mm.pn

70mm Tech base, because of low demand that size will be available only in our webstore for the sime being(sorry!):http://shop.microartstudio.com/tech-bases-round-70mm-1-p-1514.html
B00000%20Tech%20Bases,%20Round%2070mm.pn

Hey guys, our retailers just got access to some new stuff. This time it's the scenery version of our ITS tournament objective pack! It's compatible with both ITS seasons 7 and 8 and has enough objective markers to play every single mission there is. To make it more affordable we redid Human Consoles and Transmission Antennas into a MDF console-antennae combo ;)

Also, we have some sweet highway bases, while they're not particulary Infinity-like some of you fielding bike gangs and badland desperados might find them interesting ;)

T00090 - ITS2016 Set 1.png

B04829 Highway Bases, Round 55mm (1).png

B04822Highway Bases, Round 40mm (2).png

B04821 Highway Bases, Round 25mm (5).png

can't seem to find the bundle on your store, what's the price for all that?

is it Prepainted? 

3 hours ago, maartendp said:

is it Prepainted? 

I doubt it. 

No reisin base line from MAS was so far available prepainted.

Ohhh nice. I like the new objectives set. Can't find them on your site yet so how much are they going to be? And do you have many stockiest in the UK for it yet?

Objectives set looks very nice! 

Yes, please post a link when is sorted. 

It's not on our webstore yet - i'll upload a link once it's available ;)

Just to clarify: i'm posting about the new releases about just the same time we're sending new order forms to our retailers. We have an gentleman's agreement with them that they have around a week or two of head start before we'll start selling it in our webstore.

In other words, you can start bugging your local source of MAS stuff. If that fails, stay tuned for the update in our store.

As for prepaints - no, we're not offering prepaints. Sorry :(

Will you guys be doing a Neon Lotus 4x4 mat?

Yes,we will. We already have files from the author and Corvus Belli permission.
But i honestly can't say when we will do it :( Lots of other important stuff in the way...

It says your shop homepage has been suspended. :o

I know :( Our IT guys have been at it since the very morning...

Finally!
Our brand new, first ever modular mat bu MAS is here. In our store i mean...
Terminus Segments Communal modular mat

Along with some new, never seen before dedicated bases!
TerSeg bases Round 25mm
TerSeg bases Round 40mm
TerSeg bases Round 55mm
There should also be a 70mm base shortly ;)

And since we're on the topic of our KS stuff, you can also get the new, improved Catwalk! It's a lot more stable and modular modular than it's predecessor. It also comes with integrated barriers so you can get that cover without going prone :D It's also fully compatible with the HoloAds upgrades for the previous version. Check it here:
District 5 Catwalk - your bread and butter catwalk, fits everyway you like as long as you're doing it straight and/or right angles;
District 5 Catwalk Special - contains three way section and 60 degrees sections!

For those of You still big on the prvious version - stay sharp for some bargain deals on our shop as we're going to phase it out.

X31601 Communal Mata.png

B05021 Terminus Bases, Round 25mm.png

B05022 Terminus Bases, Round 40mm.png

B05029 Terminus Bases, Round 55mm.png

H00038 District 5 Catwalk.png

H00047 District 5 Catwalk Special.png

The two items I didn't get in the kickstarter that I would like to get my hands on are the Food Booths and Dumpsters. How long before those show up in stores?

Just got everything I ordered in the kickstarter last week. With a new baby about to show up I have not had time to really dig into it. Despite a large tear in the shipping box it looks like I got everything. I flipped through the 32 tiles I ordered and they look fine, but I have yet to put them on a table properly. Looking forward to getting the buses, pickle vans, catwalks, haulers, and the warehouse all built.