Micro Art Studio

More new stuff from Micro Art Studio

623 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, Cothel said:

The two items I didn't get in the kickstarter that I would like to get my hands on are the Food Booths and Dumpsters. How long before those show up in stores?

We should release both of those products in the next order form for our retailers. That means that they should be up in out webstore in aabout a month or so.

 

In the meantime, here's the missing 70mm Round base: Terminus Segments Maghariba base

As well as:
http://shop.microartstudio.com/pickle-vans-3-p-1508.html

And:
Some new water transfers

B05032 Terminus Bases, Round 70mm.png

F00048 Pickle Vans (3) - 2.png

T00098 S-F Graffiti Transfers v.2 (6).png

6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

any news on the ITS Set? 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a question about the vans, do they completely block S2 ?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/5/2017 at 10:57 PM, maartendp said:

any news on the ITS Set? 

Yup, it's here!
ITS objectives scenery set

 

On 5/6/2017 at 0:10 PM, El Presidente said:

I have a question about the vans, do they completely block S2 ?

It depends. They are higher than a S5 but they suffer from "MDF stairs syndrome" - which means there's a 3mm gap under them. Unless you and your opponent agree to ignore them before the game people will get shot in the ankles.

T00090 - ITS2016 Set 1.png

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Huzzah!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice paint jobs on those wrecked cars! 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has anyone got the ITS scenery set yet? 

Inassume this covers every possible scenario CB currently make?

given the costs of these sets, if next year the scenarios change and there are new objectives or a scenario just needs say 1 more objective would you sell those items as a pack? Clearly your not responsible for CB changing the missions but would be good to have faith in an expensive purchase on objectives being future proof as best as can.

thanks

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, i can't talk in the name of CB and their plans...
But there was not that many changes between season 7 and 8 when it comes to needed objectives. Tic-Tac-Toe is the most hardcore scenario and from what i remember it was thrown in as a kind of probe.

If the new season requires some completely new ammount of objectives we'll likely release a small "adjustment set" to make the old sets work properly.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There were alternate tiles for the Terminus segment other than the Communal ones released during the kickstarter. Is there a chance for a release of this alternate tiles and - if yes - when can we expect this release in what format?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, John Tenzer said:

There were alternate tiles for the Terminus segment other than the Communal ones released during the kickstarter. Is there a chance for a release of this alternate tiles and - if yes - when can we expect this release in what format?

Oh yes, absolutely! They will be out next month. The TerSeg Industrial modular mat at both the distributors and our webstore and the solo tiles at our webstore(only).

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20.6.2017 at 2:20 PM, MAS_Ichipoxi said:

Aaand finally, the D5 Warehouse :D

It looks very good. But will the smaller parts of the roof have room for S2 to stand? I am asking because I just built the otherwise fine food booths and the ad on top of the bigger one leaves 23mm of room on both sides which I consider a missed opportunity and a source of confusion in game. Not complaining too hard though. I had fun with a 68 part 3D puzzle and do now own 3 very nice pieces of terrain for just a handfull of bucks. ;) 68 parts: Can you guess how many of my booths are opened?

 

 

On 8.5.2017 at 10:38 AM, MAS_Ichipoxi said:

It depends. They are higher than a S5 but they suffer from "MDF stairs syndrome" - which means there's a 3mm gap under them. Unless you and your opponent agree to ignore them before the game people will get shot in the ankles.

To avoid discussions you could glue some stuff under it. Rubble, car parts, roadkill, whatever. Nobody will pay closer attention to what is under the vans especially when it is completely blocking LoS down there anyway.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Quirk said:

It looks very good. But will the smaller parts of the roof have room for S2 to stand? I am asking because I just built the otherwise fine food booths and the ad on top of the bigger one leaves 23mm of room on both sides which I consider a missed opportunity and a source of confusion in game. Not complaining too hard though. I had fun with a 68 part 3D puzzle and do now own 3 very nice pieces of terrain for just a handfull of bucks. ;) 68 parts: Can you guess how many of my booths are opened?

That's a very valid question!
Yes, the sides of the roof were meant to fit 25mm bases - unlike the foodbooths where the thought haven't occured to anyone.

Open food boths: none at all or all of them :D Depends on what's more difficult from your point of view Line of Fire ;)

 

12 hours ago, Quirk said:

To avoid discussions you could glue some stuff under it. Rubble, car parts, roadkill, whatever. Nobody will pay closer attention to what is under the vans especially when it is completely blocking LoS down there anyway.

True, but products shoul work well on their own ;)
That said, as a player myself i find it super important to talk through with my opponent all of the terrain features on the table before the deployment starts.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22.6.2017 at 9:17 AM, MAS_Ichipoxi said:

That's a very valid question!
Yes, the sides of the roof were meant to fit 25mm bases - unlike the foodbooths where the thought haven't occured to anyone.

Open food boths: none at all or all of them :D Depends on what's more difficult from your point of view Line of Fire ;)
 

Thanks for the answer. It would have ended on my to buy list anyway but good to know.

And to the solution: Sorry, both wrong. Btw: "String" would be wrong, too. :P
The shutter is 4 parts extra and I left the big one open. (It's the only one where my big fingers might actually allow me to place a mini.) That means the package comes with a whopping 72 pieces. I am not sure if all cupboards in this room combined have 72 pieces!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hiding miniatures in Food Booths and Dumpsters with openable doors has been a major flashpoint among Studio's powergamers... Next time we're assembling averything closed down and glued shut ;) 

And Now for Something Completely Different! Our second modular matt - Terminus Segments Industrial :o
http://shop.microartstudio.com/terminus-segments-modular-mat-industrial-p-1620.html
X31602%20Terminus%20Segments%20Modular%2

Also, you can expect some single tiles compatible with our Terminus Segments range next week! Those will be unavailable anywhere else but our webstore.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pwew! :side:

That's a lot of streets in this set. I was actually looking forward to one with more tiles that have no street parts on them. 

But I guess you'll also release thematic expansion sets (with four or more tiles) in your webshop, right?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/3/2017 at 4:40 PM, John Tenzer said:

But I guess you'll also release thematic expansion sets (with four or more tiles) in your webshop, right?

For now it seems like too much hustle, we're planning to sell single tiles so you can pick exactly what you want :)

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That ITS pack looks very impressive! I can't resist the small vendors either :) Great work guys!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just finished putting together the new ITS set and I have to say I'm liking it. It's an impressive set at a reasonable price.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you, that's what we were trying to achieve :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now